Phone prep help

phantom

On Boost
Reaction score
My phone pairs no problem, should i have got a bluetooth manual? i can't find anything in the owners manual about it!

My problem is how do you make and take a call's?

I can only make a call through the speak function, and coz i have a strong Salfordian accent the woman can't understand me! Lol

Is there anyway to make a call manually? EG, scroll down and press dial?

Thanks

p

Do you have the multi function steering wheel? If so, press the left button and you will see a list of your contacts in the dis. Use the left wheel to scroll through the list and press the left wheel to dial.

You can also add your own voice shortcuts to your phone book entries. It's in the manual somewhere.

Looks like John has it covered.

I don't think you can have bluetooth without a MFSW can you?
Unless you have the RNS-e but then it's faily obvious how to make a call with that.

So, asuming you have MFSW and no SatNav, basically.

Press Mode button on wheel.
scroll up or down, with the left scroll button, to select the required number from the phones phonebook. (You can scroll quickly to the next letter with a quick 'swish' of the left scroll button).
When you see the name/number you cant to call press the left scroll wheel.

The dialing will begin.....

marms said:
I don't think you can have bluetooth without a MFSW can you?

My last loaner was a basic A3 with phone prep and no MF wheel, how you're supposed to work the phone with no controls is beyond me. ??

Cheers lads , ive had a look through the manual and i can't see anything about bluetooth!

I have a MFSW

I'll give it a go now!

Thanks

p

phantom said:
Cheers lads , ive had a look through the manual and i can't see anything about bluetooth!

I have a MFSW

I'll give it a go now!

Thanks

p
It is a stange scenario here.

The Concert/Syphony radio operational manuals do not seem to have any instructions on the blue tooth kit but the RNS-e one does. I'm not in the position to be able to look at my RNS-e manual at the minute but when I get home I'll see if I can make some notes and post the basics on here.

In the meantime. There are not that many options/buttons so go out and have a play. :)