Should I be worried

dipstic

Reaction score
Just booked my S3 in to have the steering checked,all arranged then a phonecall from the dealers, two questions

1)What model is the S3 ? mmmm its an S3 (there,s stealth and there,s stealth)
2)What engine does it have? mmmm :faint:

cjp2k said:
Seems quite a resonable question.. its a Diesel isnt it? ;)

Christ I hope not I have been putting 2 stroke in it:asskicking:

It's most likely someone from the service desk checking up. The booking system will have asked them if it's an 8L or an 8P car (although the reg gives that one away) along with the engine size. Unfortunately not all Audi staff are as knowledgeable as the forum members...

and which dealer was this??

At least they called to check I guess. Better than not checking and forging ahead wrongly! ;0

JohnS3 said:
It's most likely someone from the service desk checking up. The booking system will have asked them if it's an 8L or an 8P car (although the reg gives that one away) along with the engine size. Unfortunately not all Audi staff are as knowledgeable as the forum members...

It was just funny that it was the same girl both times more so after I had just gone through explaining that I had private plates on it and had already given her the cars original plate (57)

TDI-line said:
So it's not the new S3d then?

Need to check this out,will lift bonnet in the morning to see if the engine gives me any idea what fuel it uses,Im sure its a 2.5 twin turbo V6 2 stroke.
Just need to find the bonnet release handle :detective2: