Did anyone went thru Bluetooth retrofi on Concert II+ radio (A3 2007)

rbouzereau

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have looked on this forum and on navplus, but I couldn't get a clear description on the procedure to follow to instal a bluetooth module on a 2007 A3 with Concert II+ radio and Multi Function Steering Wheel. I asked several persons and read several threads and I still don't feel comfortable doing the retrofit.
Would one of you guys generate the holly document that would help all the owners of the 2007 A3 with Concert II+?
Thanks for your help guys. Manythanks actually!

Ren

Hi guys,

Could someone helo me out with part#s for wiring, installation procedure and coding? I have ordered the Ross-Tech I/F and I now need to order the right wiring. I contacted the people at Kufatec regarding the wiring they sell (http://www.kufatec.de/shop/product_...g-Retrofit-Bluetooth-only-for-Audi-A3-8P.html)

but even with the details about my car they told me that the connector would not be plug and play. The instruction they sent me is focusing on modifications for RNS-E installation, not on the modification I need to make to connect to my Concert II+ radio.

Help!

Thanks guys.
Ren

Kufatec should be able to make you a custom harness, if they cannot/will not then contact one of the sellers on navplus.us and they will make you one.

I guess kufatec focus on the RNS-E as many people retro-fit it.

Check out ross-tech's Wiki page for all coding information.