A3 Cover

GlasgowRangers

Reaction score
Can anybody recommend a cover for my A3? The weather here is VERY dusty and I don't have a garage for it.

Just a normal halfords one would to the job mate - no point getting an overly expensive one

GlasgowRangers said:
Can anybody recommend a cover for my A3? The weather here is VERY dusty and I don't have a garage for it.

Cling film???? Seriously try HellFrauds....:hubbahubba:

http://www.directaudiparts.com/index.html

image.php

Personally I'd rather have a dusty car than drag one of those over my car. A cover is going to scratch the paintwork to pieces. A bit like dragging a dry cloth over dry paintwork. Anything grit/dust between the car and the cover is going to make a mess of your paint over time.

I think he may struggle getting one from Halfords as his location seems to be Turkey.

******. I was down in Halfords 2 weeks ago as well when I was back in Glasgow for Christmas. They have nothing here along those lines. I was hoping that Audi do one in black with a nice emblem on it but have had no luck finding one yet...why don't they make these.

My car pratted me and I don't want Turkish pidgeons crapping all over it.

Its well worth buying a good quality one which is properly lined inside to help stop the dust from scratching the paint work when the cover is dragged over the car.