Excellent Audi Customer Service!

p9lad

Reaction score
Hi Guys, bit of a newbie here just wanted to let you guys know of the excellent service i received from Peterborugh Audi!

My car came up for the first service at 10,000 miles being from london i naturally rang my local dealer and surrounding dealers. Whetston Dealership quoted me £370 for first service! finchley Road £400! and Watford £290!

I thought of Peterborugh audi as i have family there rang them up and they said £175 inc VAT! booked it in saturday just gone, they did basic service and some warrenty work rear washer wasblocked.

I just want to comment on how friendly they are and explained the service to me and what work they did. they also commented on what else needed to be done soon. March Brake fluid change and at 20,000 pollen filter change.

basically just a rant to say good work Peterborugh Audi!

Also will post up my pics of the car soon!

p9lad said:
Hi Guys, bit of a newbie here just wanted to let you guys know of the excellent service i received from Peterborugh Audi!

My car came up for the first service at 10,000 miles being from london i naturally rang my local dealer and surrounding dealers. Whetston Dealership quoted me £370 for first service! finchley Road £400! and Watford £290!

I thought of Peterborugh audi as i have family there rang them up and they said £175 inc VAT! booked it in saturday just gone, they did basic service and some warrenty work rear washer wasblocked.

I just want to comment on how friendly they are and explained the service to me and what work they did. they also commented on what else needed to be done soon. March Brake fluid change and at 20,000 pollen filter change.

basically just a rant to say good work Peterborugh Audi!

Also will post up my pics of the car soon!
Sounds like you were quoted for a full service by the first folks and have had a basic (oil change) service in Peterborough.:sorry:

ah ok, but the 1st service i got is correct though? i def told the guys in london its a 1st service at 10,000 miles!

p9lad said:
ah ok, but the 1st service i got is correct though? i def told the guys in london its a 1st service at 10,000 miles!

Depends on age and mileage. if you do low miles then an annual cheaper service is due every year (Oil etc circa £150-200). If a higher mileage (I think + 30 a day) you can go up to 2 years 15-20,000 miles before you need bigger (£350-400) service. In any event you need a bigger service every 2 years. It could be that the timing/mileage may have prompted a quote for a 'bigger' service due to how close the car is to two years?

Cheers

RG:bye: