Happy Christmas

h5djr

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
As I'm sure a lot of forum members who look into this forum from work will not be working after today before Christmas, I would like to take the opportunity to wish all members a Very Happy Christmas and to thank everyone for a lively year on the forum.

how touching:)

dito
i bet most people are counting down the hours already. i know i am!!!:icon_thumright:

Yep, happy Christmas! Am counting the hours until tomorrow when I can drive my A3 to France for a week of skiing..

and i forgot to say that i had a nice present from the police this morning in the post!
speeding ticket:crying:
merry christmas all those police who hide round blind corners

h5djr said:
As I'm sure a lot of forum members who look into this forum from work will not be working after today before Christmas, I would like to take the opportunity to wish all members a Very Happy Christmas and to thank everyone for a lively year on the forum.

Merry Christmas indeed - have a good one.

Merry xmas every1, and happy new year, my xmas & new year is rolled in2 1 on March 1st when my wonderful A3 arrives :icon_thumright:

N8KOW said:
Merry xmas every1, and happy new year, my xmas & new year is rolled in2 1 on March 1st when my wonderful A3 arrives :icon_thumright:

Ditto! :D

Hopefully I wont be as hungover as I am today tho... :nyah:

damn office parties! Merry Christmas & Happy New year.

kettle said:
and i forgot to say that i had a nice present from the police this morning in the post!
speeding ticket:crying:
merry christmas all those police who hide round blind corners

Ditto mate I got mine yesterday merry christmas to you and all on the forum.Speed scamera partenerships hope you get food poisoning.

Speed scamera partenerships hope you get food poisoning.

was thinking something along those lines but didnt say:icon_thumright:

does anyone know if they have brought the new law of giving six points if you are 15 over the speed limit?

Yes - Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone.

We are closing at 4PM today as it is the office party tonight. Offices then closed until Jan 2nd but I am on 2nd line through-out the break and 1st Line for the company IT and phones - (Joy of running your own company).

Hopefully it will all behave and I do have a remote VPN connection which allows me to do most things.

Gti Jazz Blue said:
Yes - Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone.

We are closing at 4PM today as it is the office party tonight. Offices then closed until Jan 2nd but I am on 2nd line through-out the break and 1st Line for the company IT and phones - (Joy of running your own company).

Hopefully it will all behave and I do have a remote VPN connection which allows me to do most things.

You should subcontract your IT to my company and save yourself the hassle :)

Merry Christmas!

consilio said:
You should subcontract your IT to my company and save yourself the hassle :)

Merry Christmas!

Yes but I'd also loose a significant amount off of my dividend payments so thanks ----- but no thanks. :yes:

!! Merry Christmas !!

xmastree.jpg

A very Happy Christmas and best wishes to all for 2008 - only been a member on here since August 2007, but found it a vast place for A3 knowledge - all of which helped me choose my car and the extras - thanks :icon_thumright:

Merry X'mas and Happy New Year to everyone. Thanks for a very informative and helpful year. Drive safe!

Have a great yuletide break everyone. Another great year for ASN and this forum is still the best resource for all things 8P.

Safe driving and I look forward to all the posts in 2008 :)

redbutcher said:
A very Happy Christmas and best wishes to all for 2008 - only been a member on here since August 2007, but found it a vast place for A3 knowledge - all of which helped me choose my car and the extras - thanks :icon_thumright:

Thats how you make the right choice Jon! RESEARCH, I love forums, live on them.

Merry xmas.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New 2008 to all! Here in Lisbon, christmas is without snow but it´s still great:)
This is a year we should look forward from audi, with some new models, that we'll buy for sure:cool:

Drive safe!

Got my christmas holidays yesterday and don't go back until Jan 21st. Isn't life great!

You must be a teacher!

Next best thing to being retired. I'm now retired and on permanent holiday!

Just like to add my Christmas greetings to everyone, and to thank those that have answered my many, many questions since becoming an Audi owner.:applaus:

How on earth did people survive (or at least retrofit an RNS-E) before the internet??!!!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year:beerchug:

sat1983 said:
Happy christmas to all.

Bah Humbug.

I loath xmas, tommorow I have to go to Fosse Park in Leicester to do battle with the retail gods and find some presents because I always leave it to the last minute, is it that time of year already?

Then on Xmas day, Ive got to do the whole sit with the family routine with all those annoying kids running around and screaming and playing with their new toys and theres no football on the telly and Ive got a MASSIVE hangover and I feel ill because I tried to drink my own weight in Lager and Vodka the night before and people are trying engage in conversation with me but theres no where to sit because theres about 25 people all hovering around playing living room sofa chess and they keep going in the fridge drinking MY cold beers and my fat cousin is eating all the purple wrapper sweets out of the huge Roses tin and texting her friends and she has the most annoying chavvy ringtone in the world and Im thinking to myself if I knock her out there will be more of those little sausages in bacon things for me....

But yeah apart from all that, Happy Xmas guys especially the site Owners and Admins!

unkle said:
Bah Humbug.

I loath xmas, tommorow I have to go to Fosse Park in Leicester to do battle with the retail gods and find some presents because I always leave it to the last minute, is it that time of year already?

Then on Xmas day, Ive got to do the whole sit with the family routine with all those annoying kids running around and screaming and playing with their new toys and theres no football on the telly and Ive got a MASSIVE hangover and I feel ill because I tried to drink my own weight in Lager and Vodka the night before and people are trying engage in conversation with me but theres no where to sit because theres about 25 people all hovering around playing living room sofa chess and they keep going in the fridge drinking MY cold beers and my fat cousin is eating all the purple wrapper sweets out of the huge Roses tin and texting her friends and she has the most annoying chavvy ringtone in the world and Im thinking to myself if I knock her out there will be more of those little sausages in bacon things for me....

But yeah apart from all that, Happy Xmas guys especially the site Owners and Admins!

Love it! couldn't have said it better myself. Roll on easter!

unkle said:
Bah Humbug.

HAHA thats mint just the 4 of us with not a kid in sight ahhh bliss :).

Happy chris and new year peeps all the very best!

Happy Christmas to all fellow members.

Have a xmas drink for me starting three night shifts tonight HO HO HO (sob)