EM TuningMonster Motorsport
    Neutral

Status

BBS CH 19" wheel exchange

I am offering this rare opportunity to swap some 18" standard s3 wheels for some 19" bbs ch's with Toyo T1-R tyres. The tyres have covered less than 5k miles. The standard S3 wheels need to be in excellent condition with excellent condition tyres.

The reason for the swap is i am part exing my car and i actually lose money for having the bbs's.
    Cheers
    Kam

07 S3, Sprint Blue, Bucket Seats, DVD Navigation, Bose, 6 CD, Cruise Control,
    Interior Light Pack, Rain & Light Sensor Pack, Armrest, Phone Prep, Heated Autodimming + Folding Door Mirrors, Flat Bottom Steering Wheel, Tracker, BBS CH 19" Rims, Pentagon Light Smoke Tints, Road Pilot Micro (Hardwired).

2. # ADS
    ADS

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    What car you getting?

"Will these wheel fit my car PM's will not be replied to, do you research & use the SEARCH button"

Detailing - Wheel Refurbishment - Shark Performance Software - VagbremTechnic Dealer - OEM Retrofitting - Remus - V-Maxx - Goodridge

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by A5GUR
    I am offering this rare opportunity to swap some 18" standard s3 wheels for some 19" bbs ch's with Toyo T1-R tyres. The tyres have covered less than 5k miles. The standard S3 wheels need to be in excellent condition with excellent condition tyres.

The reason for the swap is i am part exing my car and i actually lose money for having the bbs's.
    Very tempting offer there ASGUR! I saw your S3 last weekend parked on Stratford Road outside a takeaway. Noticed you didn't have the private plate on it, but i knew it was you

I thought you loved your S3, you must be getting something pretty special to replace it
    MK1 Leon Cupra R: K04 Hybrid / AEM WMI / Wellycooler / Mocal Oil Cooler / Superpro Polybushed / Vibratech Mounts / KW V3's / Factory Recaros / 330bhp...

LIVING THE GOOD LIFE

Status
    whats the size of the wheels 19x8 or 8.5 ,,et-50 or 48 ..and the tyres are they 225or 235

Neutral

Status
    Yeh, im taking delivery of an individual 335i M-Sport convertible next week. I do love my audi, but only keep my car between 6-12 months. I must say, i am going to miss it. The tyres are 225 all round. Im not sure if they are 8 or 8.5.The ET is the correct one for Audi (i think 50).

It would have been me. Im always i a takeaway somewhere. You should have beeped. lol
    Cheers
    Kam

07 S3, Sprint Blue, Bucket Seats, DVD Navigation, Bose, 6 CD, Cruise Control,
    Interior Light Pack, Rain & Light Sensor Pack, Armrest, Phone Prep, Heated Autodimming + Folding Door Mirrors, Flat Bottom Steering Wheel, Tracker, BBS CH 19" Rims, Pentagon Light Smoke Tints, Road Pilot Micro (Hardwired).

5th Gear

Status
    I'm quite surprised noone has taken these off your hands yet! Granted it's midnight but nevertheless, these are the rarest of rares lol.

Maybe not the ideal 18" but 19"'s are just as good. Hope you get the wheels mate!
    Audi A3 (8P) 2.0TDI SE .:. Ebony Black, Sports Suspension, Vienna Beige Sports Leather Seats, Concert II & BOSE, 6 CD-Changer, Xenons, Acoustic Parking Sensors & All The Packs .:.

Gone but not forgotten

6th Gear

Status
    I'll take a look I'm in Solihull on saturday afternoon will PM you with Mobile.

Spin
    Wife - 12 BMW 320D 181 bhp, 8 Speed Auto, Melbourne Red, Heated Leather, privacy.
    10 S3 SB, Phantom, Buckets,Int light Pack, Privacy. (Sold)
    Golf GTi MK6 - Revo stage 2, ITG, Milltek Race TBE, AP Racing 4 pot BBK - Sold.
    10 S3 SB, Phantom, Buckets,Int light Pack, Privacy,Nav, Park sensors, 6 disc, Revo Stage 1, ITG Enclosed Intake - Sold
    BMW M135i F20 - Bloody good straight from the box !

"Fast Cars are Safer...."

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by A5GUR
    Yeh, im taking delivery of an individual 335i M-Sport convertible next week. I do love my audi, but only keep my car between 6-12 months. I must say, i am going to miss it. The tyres are 225 all round. Im not sure if they are 8 or 8.5.The ET is the correct one for Audi (i think 50).

It would have been me. Im always i a takeaway somewhere. You should have beeped. lol
    Thats a nice car you are replacing it with there I personally looking to get a 335d Coupe in a few years time to replace my S3. But i mean a few years becuase i haven't got that sort of cash right now or for a while yet!

You must be loaded to be able to switch cars so often, then again you do live in Solihull don't you

Would have beeped at you, but i wasn't in my S3, or driving, and i don't think the person who was driving would have been too impressed eitiher

Would have seriously considered a swap, but i am going to fit H&R Springs and ARB's early next year, so i want to see how the car handles and looks beore i decide to put bigger rims on it.
    MK1 Leon Cupra R: K04 Hybrid / AEM WMI / Wellycooler / Mocal Oil Cooler / Superpro Polybushed / Vibratech Mounts / KW V3's / Factory Recaros / 330bhp...

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    I prefer Audi's to BMs. I'd replace an S3 with the upcoming RS5

"Will these wheel fit my car PM's will not be replied to, do you research & use the SEARCH button"

Detailing - Wheel Refurbishment - Shark Performance Software - VagbremTechnic Dealer - OEM Retrofitting - Remus - V-Maxx - Goodridge