MTec HID Xenon Lights For Audi (H7)

fesss_84

Sylar
Reaction score
Hi All

I'v just bought a M-Tec HID Set (Japanese product) jus wondering if anyone installed he OPTIONAL Relay cable module???? does anyone know what this is for????

Has anyone installed this kit onto audi, and how has it performed??? after doing some research i concluded M-Tec were always rated highly, it compromises of digital balast constructed out of german technology, but manufactured in japan apparently (Best of both worlds) well thats what they claim. comes with 2yrs warranty for piece of mind.

Thanks all!!

fesss_84 said:
Hi All

I'v just bought a M-Tec HID Set (Japanese product) jus wondering if anyone installed he OPTIONAL Relay cable module???? does anyone know what this is for????

Do you have a link to this relay? Can't understand why you would need a relay to install this type of kit :think:

hi mate,

well aparently it depends on amperage for each headlight lamps, wheather the wires are aging, i dont think this kit will effect the controlmodule (ecu) of the head lamps...

how can i fin this information out???? von iv read this out of the instalation guide taht came with the kit

cheers

you dont need the relay kit with mtec lights

i tried 3 different hid h7 kits - the mtec one works out of the box - no relays, no extra wiring, no bulb failure warnings and no need to recode your car for xenons.

and they dont flicker or go off if you use your main beam lights unlike all the other kits i tried.

Thanks Dunk

Iv Installed them and they working superbly, very happy indeed with them.

Does anyone now how to change the side lights to match the whiteness of the xenons, its looks rather odd now as my side lights are dirty yellowish and the dipped lights are White with hint of blue.

What type of bulbs are the side lights????????? and does anyone know of a bulb make which will atleast look whiter so they blend in with my xenons alot better.

Thanks

the blue-ish white led bulbs should be a very good match for the 6000k hids in the mtec

you might have to experiment a bit, but most white leds are much bluer than any normal incandescent bulb