Which DVD player & Media Adaptor? A3 8P

N8

Kowalski Details
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hi Guys,

Just wondering if there was any Multmedia Gurus on here? I've learnt that my 2007 A3 RSN-E won't play DVDs? :blownose: Does anyone know what the best DVD and media adaptor to buy??? How hard is installation?

Thanks

Nathan:hi:

N8KOW said:
Hi Guys,

Just wondering if there was any Multmedia Gurus on here? I've learnt that my 2007 A3 RSN-E won't play DVDs? :blownose: Does anyone know what the best DVD and media adaptor to buy??? How hard is installation?

Thanks

Nathan:hi:

You could get a PSP. 8GB memory stick can fit 30+ films on! And you can put the audio into an aux input just like an mp3 player.

slimline ps2 in the glovebox, adaptor lead, 12v convertor, wireless remote - job done!

do you have kids? get screens moulded into the head rests - they will love you!

hi
contact a guy called craig,known on here as s8craig.
here is a link to his website : ( http://www.tclsatnav.com/index.html )

i have just done the same install that you want in my a4 cab and its great, also added ps2.
good look,hes a great guy,very helpfull.
lea

1wheel only i contact him the other day, but he aint come back to me. Is ur A4 cherry red? exactly what my old man is after next summer. he'll love that!

hi
N8KOW

i have his phone number but i dont know how he would feel about posting it on the internet so id best not.
keep trying him, his details are all on his site.
glad you like the car,its not cherry red, its amulet red but i keep it clean and polish it with a very bright red polish,dont know if it makes much difference but it doesnt seem as dark as sum ive seen.
i added the mirrors and wheels and then added all the goodies inside myself, quite easy realy only had single din so had to convert to double din for the nav which was fun.

Yeh his number is on his site, I might bell him and get his advice tomorrow, I'm in warrington and he's in sale so he's not that far from me.