Advice needed!

greg

Reaction score
Alright lads, just looking for a bit of advice about my 2.0t quattro a3. I recently had a remap by amd and am very happy with the result. But i am now interested in getting HALDEX BLUE GEN TWO PERFORMANCE 4WD CONTROLLER and was wondering whether anyone has had it fitted and what they think of the car now (worth the money? mpg less?). Also if its easy to fit and whether you put the additional switch on it to change from sports to racing?
Im also interested in replacing my grill with a black one and wondering if u have to take the bumper off as i cant be bothered with too much hastle. Hope u lot can help, as my real mates are useless :icon_thumright:

As far as I'm aware mate you need to take the bumper off to change the grill as loads would be getting nicked otherwise!

Depends how much you want to rag your car round re the Gen 2 Haldex controller, ie will you really make use of the extra shift of torque to the rear?

Personally I wouldn't so dont think its worth the money for the little difference it would make.