EM TuningChris Nott
    Reverse Gear

Status

Nokia 6500 classic

Does anyone know how to upgrade the bluetooth module. I have a navi plus unit and the 6500 classic will not pair with the car. The car is a March 07 S3. Recently got a new A3 for the day and the phone paired fine. Nokia have changed something and the bluetooth module needs upgrading or a worst changing. Any ideas?

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    I think the bluetooth in nokia 6500 is newer than in car. In mobile you can't upgreat bluetooth for older version.
    2005 A3 2.0TDI S-line quattro
    2007 S3 silver 300Hp
    2008 S3 sportback SprintBlue: Bucket seats, magnetic ride, RNSE, BOSE, Bluetooth, Carbonspeed CAI, Forge BOV... SOLD
    2009 A4 3.0TDI Ibis white with some goodies
    2011 S5 Sportback Sepang Blue with Milltek Race Exhaust

1st Gear

Status
    My wife's Nokia 6500 slide (same OS and firmware as the classic) pairs up with our March 06 TDI no probs at all...
    How far do you get in the process of connecting, is the phone able to search for the 'Audi UHV' device?

Reverse Gear

Status

6500 Classic

The phone searchs and doesn't find the the UHV at all. Worked fine with another audi but haven't tried and a brand new navi plus. What audio system has your wife got?

1st Gear

Status
    Ah hah, may have the cause of the problem. You need to start searching just after you turn the ignition on. The Audi blue tooth only looks for somethibg like 10 seconds after it is turned on. Try setting your phone up to start searching and then turn the ignition on
    2007 A6 Allroad 3.2 FSI Quattro - Lava Grey, sports seats, silver Headlining, Acoustic parking, armrest, multi-function steering wheel, cruise control, Xenons, , Sat nav, GSM, Audi MMI

Reverse Gear

Status
    Jasaudi, I can't believe it was that simple, but it's only gone and worked. Thanks for your reply and other peoples interest. That should keep my girlfriend happy for at least 5 minutes.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by markslimboy
    Jasaudi, I can't believe it was that simple, but it's only gone and worked. Thanks for your reply and other peoples interest. That should keep my girlfriend happy for at least 5 minutes.
    I'm relieved too reading this thread - just got a 6500 Classic! RNS-E in place but no Bluetooth module yet.
    2004 A3 Sportback 2.0TDI SE, RNS-E Sat Nav SW0650 TMC, 17" Star Alloys, Xenons, DIS, Rear Mats & Sunblind, Alu trim, Ebony Black pearlescent
    2006 Honda Accord EX i-CTDI, Arctic Blue, Leather, Sat Nav, XCarLink