AH FabricationsEM Tuning
    Reverse Gear

Status

Question Wierd Beep???????????

when i open the boot from the key phob and then close it and then press the lock button the car makes a wierd beep sound like an alarm, and the only way to stop it is to unlock th car then open the driver door and then lock it again.why is this?????????? it pees me off soooo much.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Up the owls!

Status
    Dunno mate but i'd recommend closing the drivers door before locking it again, it cant be very secure left like that
    March 2011 - B8 Audi S4, Ibis White, S-Tronic, Leather / Alcantera Super Sports Seats, Heated Front Seats, Advanced Key, Tech Pack High, Electrically folding and auto dimming mirrors

SOLD - 8P Audi S3. Brilliant Black, FBMF wheel, Bose, RNS-E, Auto lights/wipers, Cruise control, Tyre pressure monitor, Parking sensors, Interior light pack, GSM phone prep, Armrest, Privacy glass, Electrically folding mirrors.

Reverse Gear

Status
    nah man. the car is already locked. on the key phob there is a button 2 open the boot. i press it and only boot opens right. but then i close the boot and then press the lock button on the key phob. and then this continuios beep sounds. y is this?

and the only way 2 stop the sound is to unlock the car then open and close the driver door. and the lock it again. yyyyyyyyyyyyy?????

2nd Gear

Status
    There would appear to be something wrong with it. If you unlock the boot from the keyfob shutting the boot is sufficient to lock it without needing to use the remote.
    A3 2.0TDI Sportback S Line 184 Quattro S-Tronic, Mar. 2014 Glacier white. Electric seats, sunroof, se suspension, heated folding mirrors, Reversing camera, Nappa leather, TPMS, Hold assist, Xenon plus adaptive lights with variable active range control, lane assist, Interior light pack, Technology pack, Comfort pack with ACC, park assist & parking system plus

1st Gear

Status
    If you unlock the boot from the keyfob shutting the boot is sufficient to lock it without needing to use the remote.
    Maybe you're confusing it by trying to lock it when it's already locked Do the indicators not flash when you shut the boot? Does sound like something's not 100% though. If you don't press the middle button, can you still open the boot?

6th Gear

Status
    do you have a factory alarm, or an aftermarket one?

If it is not factory, sometimes the alarms get confused when the boot is opened while the doors are locked. closing the boot then gives it some wierd error code.

try locking the doors from the remote with the boot open and you should get a similar sound if you have a non-factory alarm.

2nd Gear

Status
    If I close the boot and press the remote button I just get the usual clunk as it tries to lock the already secured lock.
    A3 2.0TDI Sportback S Line 184 Quattro S-Tronic, Mar. 2014 Glacier white. Electric seats, sunroof, se suspension, heated folding mirrors, Reversing camera, Nappa leather, TPMS, Hold assist, Xenon plus adaptive lights with variable active range control, lane assist, Interior light pack, Technology pack, Comfort pack with ACC, park assist & parking system plus