Volks AutosJMB Retrofits
    Reverse Gear

Status

Bodyshop NWales/Cheshire/Merseyside

Can anyone recommend a bodyshop in the North Wales, Cheshire or Merseyside area?

After a scrape with the gate to my drive I need the front bumper and wing repainting as well as a refurb to an alloy.

I rather foolishly gave Halfords a go at the job and the results can only be described as mediocre so now I will have to entrust a bodyshop.

2. # ADS
    ADS

I was the STIG.

Status
    I know a great place with a bunch of top guys who have done loads of bodywork on my cars for the last few yrs. Good prices too. Only prob for you is its in Manchester. If you can be bothered to travel you wont be disappointed.

cooky

A3 2.0 tdi sport (2005), Xenons, Bose, Leather/Alcantara, 19" replica RS6 alloys, Rieger front bumper/side skirts, Eibach 30mm springs, Caratere Rear Spoiler, Silver wing mirrors, powerflow twin exhaust tips, Alpine iDA-X001 iPod Ready headunit, amp and 1000 watt sub....

Reverse Gear

Status
    thanks for the reply, a bit far to go though and I dont work up your way. I'll have a think

Reverse Gear

Status
    There's a great one I use in Chester called Joe's Auto Body Care, they do all the repairs for the local Audi / BMW / Range Rover and Ford garages as well as a lot of private clients, they're very well respected.

The number is 01244 681 458 if you're interested, although this post is a few days old now, sorry I didn't see it sooner! Not surprisingly, ask for Joe (or Dan) when/if you call!

Neutral

Status
    ...or if you're looking for somewhere in North Wales I can highly recommend Ian Hughes in Mochdre just outside Colwyn Bay. Their work is first rate.
    '07 Audi TT 2.0 TFSI in Audi Exclusive Lava Grey
    '07 Daihatsu Copen 1.3