Sky InsuranceMonster Motorsport
    Sunday Driver

Status

Boot liner for A3 3Dr Quattro?

Hi guys,

Where can I find one of these, vagparts do em for everything else apart from this combo.

Thanks!
    2006 A3 2.0T FSI Quattro S-Line SE, Silver, Xenons, Symphony II, Bose Sound System, Interior Lighting Package, Light & Rain Sensor Pack, Non-smoking Pack, Heated Seats, Auto-folding Mirrors, Full Leather, Dension ICE Link Plus

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    I got a reversible boot mat for my car as a factory option. I did post the part number some time ago. I'll have a look for it, it may be of use.

6th Gear

Status
    Here you go. The part number on mine is 8P3 862 559.

Sunday Driver

Status
    Does this mean I need to get one from a stealer? any idea one prices anyone?

Thanks
    2006 A3 2.0T FSI Quattro S-Line SE, Silver, Xenons, Symphony II, Bose Sound System, Interior Lighting Package, Light & Rain Sensor Pack, Non-smoking Pack, Heated Seats, Auto-folding Mirrors, Full Leather, Dension ICE Link Plus

6th Gear

Status
    Mine was 50 as a factory option. I can't see the price from the parts department being much different, but you never know!! You could try vagparts, they may be able to source it cheaper.

Sunday Driver

Status
    Thanks John!

6th Gear

Status
    Not sure if its the same part number for both FWD and 4WD but I have the carpet load liner mentioned above from my 2wd A3 and also the flexible load liner - they both fit fine the only minor issue being the 'lashing points' are not as accessible in the Quattro with them in place due to the raised boot floor.

Both good options for keeping the boot clean and tidy.
    Wife - 12 BMW 320D 181 bhp, 8 Speed Auto, Melbourne Red, Heated Leather, privacy.
    10 S3 SB, Phantom, Buckets,Int light Pack, Privacy. (Sold)
    Golf GTi MK6 - Revo stage 2, ITG, Milltek Race TBE, AP Racing 4 pot BBK - Sold.
    10 S3 SB, Phantom, Buckets,Int light Pack, Privacy,Nav, Park sensors, 6 disc, Revo Stage 1, ITG Enclosed Intake - Sold
    BMW M135i F20 - Bloody good straight from the box !

"Fast Cars are Safer...."

6th Gear

Status
    different part number for AWD and FWD.

If you mail sales@vagparts.com and give them the part number they should be able to sort you out.

1st Gear

Status
    Word of Caution the reversible boot mat is about 195 from the dealer.

I know I looked at them!!

Now if you are thinking of other mats, BE CAREFUL the cheaper ones STINK and keep stinking

I have just bought a Cannon Boot mat (trimmed to fit and is excellent) and sensibly priced @24.99

http://www.cannoncarmats.co.uk/

2007 A6 Allroad 3.2 FSI Quattro - Lava Grey, sports seats, silver Headlining, Acoustic parking, armrest, multi-function steering wheel, cruise control, Xenons, , Sat nav, GSM, Audi MMI

Sunday Driver

Status
    I have to trim it down to size myself?

1st Gear

Status
    yes if not a stnd Audi one.

It takes about 5 minutes max with a pair of scissors
    2007 A6 Allroad 3.2 FSI Quattro - Lava Grey, sports seats, silver Headlining, Acoustic parking, armrest, multi-function steering wheel, cruise control, Xenons, , Sat nav, GSM, Audi MMI