'Dirty' Xenons, A3 8P xenon owners i need a favour please..

Beddie

Reaction score
Hiya fellas...

I've got a bit of an annoying problem with the Bi-xenons on my 06 car and was wondering if anyone else with xenons could check theirs to see if they have anything similiar please :icon_thumright:

Problem is this, i've noticed an ever increasing collection of dust/spots appearing on the inside of the headlight lens that is shown up by the headlamp beam and it seems to 'diffuse' the beam to a certain extent, also there are what appear to be fingerprints and smudging on the surface of the projector globe of the xenon unit :think:

Anyone else have a similiar problem or have ze joymans only fingered my headlights... :)

TIA
Steve

i've noticed dust on the inside of the lesn when the lights are on but i assume this to be normal to be honest - dust does get everywhere, and strong light always shows the tiniest particles of dust up

Beddie said:
Hiya fellas...

I've got a bit of an annoying problem with the Bi-xenons on my 06 car and was wondering if anyone else with xenons could check theirs to see if they have anything similiar please :icon_thumright:

Problem is this, i've noticed an ever increasing collection of dust/spots appearing on the inside of the headlight lens that is shown up by the headlamp beam and it seems to 'diffuse' the beam to a certain extent, also there are what appear to be fingerprints and smudging on the surface of the projector globe of the xenon unit :think:

Anyone else have a similiar problem or have ze joymans only fingered my headlights... :)

TIA
Steve
It's your own fault buying those cheap Ebay Xenons:)