New Option for Audi S3 Exhaust

Sounds like the miltek unresonated for the 8l s3.

Looks like they've "adjusted" the rear difuser to take the second exhaust, or is it just a hole?

artevos3.jpg

I saw that on YouTube a while ago and it had 'custom' in the description then.. Pretty sure thats just someone who has had an exhaust made up..

Prefer the single sided exit for the exhaust but definitely different!

I quite like the twin exhaust, I often thought about fitting a TT back box onto my trusty 8L S3, but you know how these things go.....

Makes me rethink about the twin tail pipes, these RS style oval pipes look much better...

I emailed them some time ago and they sent me the "brochure" - i think the cost for the whole setup was pretty expensive but looked very well done.

Looks good .. sounds ok ;)

artevo.jpg

Twin oval pipe does look good - does make it look that little bit different to a standard A3 - maybe Audi should have done that from the factory

Richard

SSS3 said:
I emailed them some time ago and they sent me the "brochure" - i think the cost for the whole setup was pretty expensive but looked very well done.

Looks good .. sounds ok ;)

artevo.jpg

Can you remember roughly how much it was?

Erm, that's about 2k in earth pounds.... Eeeek!

SSS3 said:
iirc it was around 2900 euros ...

Its funny the amount of money people will pay for an exhaust..

If you go to any custom exhaust place in the UK they would do that system for £500 tops

Take them pictures and you would get the exact same thing for a fraction of the cost!

****!! just noticed that it has the standard downpipe on there too..

Just over £2000 for a cat back.. not bad!!

I had a full 3" zorst and downpipe done last week. Cost me in the region of 240 pounds.

gained ALOT of spool up... car actually comes off the line quick and doesn't die off like it used to when i snapchange.

Gained around 10whp ( 8wkw ) . and looks / sounds a little beefier than stock.

S3wheelKW.jpg

£240 is quite cheap. Who was it by?

JohnS3 said:
I quite like the twin exhaust, I often thought about fitting a TT back box onto my trusty 8L S3, but you know how these things go.....

I would like to do the same but i think the current exit cut on the 8L - S3 bumper is to wide for a single pipe.

Matty whats that your selling?

& as for 2k, no way that much, the rear diffuser can be cut out with a dremel easily & look absolutely identical to there job as thats all they've done as it doesnt have the folded over bit as the stock side does, the rear backbox can be made by many places like powerflow & you can buy them ready made for about 4-500 & powerflow if I remember rightly will do the lot for you near that price.

£240, ye where'd u get that done?