VW Eos Rims On A3

emzino

Reaction score
Has anyone ever seen the VW Eos rims on the 8P? The ones in question are, I believe, the rims called Chicago which can be found on the Eos Individual model and look like this:

[URL="http://www.hostdub.com/albums/PanEuropean/Eos_Chicago_Wheel.jpg"][/URL]

I like these alot because one night I saw them on an Eos and they were very eye catching because the light reflected off it very very nicely. Obviously not chrome but they shine alot! I don't know how to describe it in any other way.

Oh & just remembered, they shine just like the A8 rims do so probably made out the same thing. Do you think they'll suit the 8P? With Audi centre caps of course

I think they would look good, saw the new R32 ones on a A3, and they looked really good.

They look daft with such teeny-weeny discs on that car.

I still think I got an image of the wrong rims. I'm getting confused lol. There definitely MUCH more shiny, just like the A8's. Anyone find a picture of them please? Just wondering if they'll suit the 8P though but yea there very very nice, suit the EOS perfectly!

Don't worry though bowfer, I think the 2.0TDI's have got 288mm brakes, should look better :)

1108-03.jpg

I think these are the ones

post a picture of your car and i'll try photoshopping it, notice i said 'try', im not good at doing the wheels in particular but will give it a shot

0f784f05.jpg

dd82f10f.jpg

If you can't do it then no worries, appreciate the offer nonetheless :arco:

just got in now and saw the post emzino, heres a quick one of the second picture, wheels might look wierd/fake because i took them from the pictures you provided and didnt really have a chance to mess with the colour more colour on the front wheel needs work

6ak2lhj.jpg

first picture was more tricky as it needs the 'warp' and 'perspective' functions to be used on it, will do it tomorrow when i can spend more time on it

Now I've seen the pics I'm not so sure they suit the A3 just my opinion though so if youlike them go for it.

Unfortunately I think your right, don't seem to suit the A3. DAMNIT lol. I love them as well. Ah well, just gonna have to buy an Eos now... hehe jokes.

What I love about it the most is the shiny material it uses. Do you think I could get the RS4 v2 or RS6 rims to shine like that?

Many thanks as well killa_z, appreciate your time =)

emzino said:
What I love about it the most is the shiny material it uses. Do you think I could get the RS4 v2 or RS6 rims to shine like that?

you can send them off to most companies which do alloy refurbs and have them resprayed specifically with particular paint to get the look you want, its all about the coat, just ask which finishes they offer, can be done

Looking at Ferno's pictures the word chav comes to mind....

Amazing how wheels can look good on one car and bad on another, same goes for paint colour.