Bluetooth - RNS-E - VAG-COM Programming help!

sijones

Reaction score
Hi All,

I was just wondering if this is a progamming prob or if it's a change of bluetooth module.

I have retro fitted the RNS-e, and the DIS is work with the Nav etc.

But i noticed it still wont show the name of the caller on the display and am not sure but can the RNS-e control the phone answering and making calls...

Or do i need to sync the phonebook or something..

As say av progrmamed using VAG-COM the best of what i think is right... but any pointers would be good.

PS av also lost the changer at the mo... unsure of how to get it to reconise it.. altho in progamming av told it that it has one...

Thanks,

Sorry, it's a k810i, so i know that works with it... i read all about the nokia issues!!!

are the correct names displaying on the rnse screen, when the phones rings.

If so then the address book has uploaded ok from the phone.

if you send me your email address I have a spreadsheet with a full list in that might help

Simon

pm sent...

the names dont appear on the dis no, when i had the concert in.. it display a name once but that's it...

Thanks,

Thanks simon,

I'll have a go on thurs as away til then... but looking at whats there i think av screwed a few things already!!!

oh well.. it's due the service and cam belt so might try and blag the dealer into programming this up for me...

I read somewhere that the D revision of bluetooth doesn't support the full control of answering the call viz the rns-e.. is that true??? what version is yours??

I have found that i have the A revision and need a different one, looks like anything other than the A and D will not work so... am on the look out!!

So anyone know of a spare bluetooth module!!!