First photos of my new A3 S/B S-line.....

SMc

Reaction score
Website
www.smcphotography.co.uk
Well, after a frantic rush to get the car ready in time, at 6pm last night managed to pick up my new A3 Sportback. It was dark outside...and wet.....so I got a quick few snaps of the car while in the handover bay.....

Can't fault it.....car seemed perfect (although will give it a thorough going over today). I love it already but its hard to keep the revs down now until I run it in....dying to give it a good blast!!!

These are only quick snaps...I plan to do a proper 'mag style' photo shoot soon but these are all I have for now....

P1020129e1.jpg

P1020130e1.jpg

P1020135e1.jpg

P1020139e1.jpg

P1020141e1.jpg

Very nice!

I wont be getting the privilege of a hand over bay! My Audi garage is being refurbished!

Looks Great :icon_thumright:

Look forward to seeing some picks of your 'mag style' photo shoot

Looks great Steve, it even looks as though Glasgow Audi have a nice wee bay there for photos at night. Might they be learning?

Cracking colour and looks the biz,

JOHN:icon_thumright:

Handover bay? We drove ours straight out of the dealership compound! At least it was very nicely prepped.

emzino said:
Welcome to the four rings club =)

Thanks.....but I've been a 'member' for over four years now! I also have an A3 1.8TS. The reason I committed to buying a new one was that I enjoyed my other A3 so much!!

Cheers