New Ibis white S3 with Buckets? - anywhere?

S

S3IZZO

Does anyone know of any new Ibis white S3's for sale in UK Audi network (or anywhere else) with the optional bucket seats?

I'm too impatient to wait months after ordering one, just wondered if there were any about.

Strange that, you would have thought the "used" car locator would have found "used" cars rather than new ones...thanks!

Ok, in that case its a case of get ya **** down to a dealer and get them to check the uk stock... just trying to help. I was originally looking for a new one but the used car locator can turn up some mega spec demonstrators or cancelled orders.

I wasn't being sarcasitc, the first link has one in the exact spec I'm looking for with 1 mile on the clock....thank you for your help!

Another owner of an Ibis S3 with bucket seats is more than welcome :icon_thumright::icon_thumright:

Can understand why you don't want to wait, took 3 months for mine to arrive, absolute agony, but it was worth it :):):)

Yeah basicly i'm like a little kid, i've got the money in the bank and if I have to wait i'll end up spending it on something silly (I keep looking at R34 GTR's).

There is a sweet one on ebay at the minute with 19" RS4 reps, Buckets fully loaded in white check it out there is also a sprint blue similar spec with buckets and 19" rs4's

white with buckets is totally worth the 10 months i had to wait for mine

you'll never regret it!