A3 Sportback

Angelp

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm new here at the forum, so excuse me if this topic already exists.

I have several questions for my A3 sportback 2.0T Quatro,

first of all i was wondering if there exists an S line kit for the sportback model and if yes what does it include?

my second question is, whether does there exist a tuning center that specializes at audis, i think i found 2 one called MTM and another called ABT, are these centers specialized and if yes what upgrades would you recommend?

my third question is what type of brakes does the stock car and is it worth changing them or are they good enough?

my fourth and final question is whether it is possible to fit S3 bumpers at my A3?

thank you,
AngelP

I think you can fit the S3 front bumper, there's a red one on here with it. I think its in the photo section at the top of this section.

Thanks for the info.

another question is, has anybody tried the bluefin ECU prog. for the 2.0T are the 40 hp real, and does is there significant difference? will i need then new brakes suspension e.t.c.?

Depends how you drive, I have the bluefin on my Golf 9 still trying to find the perfect A3 ) mine only the diesel but superchips are very good with the powerclaims there not exagerated, bluefin really is easy to use. Suspension wise, depends on the model, the S line should be ok the sport too, the SE and base might be a little soft, brakes I think are standard across the range. I've never had any issues with the Golf and the power hike would be similar, although it depends on your driving style and if you intend to do any track work.