Monster MotorsportEM Tuning
    Reverse Gear

Status

wheel refurbishment

Hi to all... I have just collected my new A3 and have had 19inch RS6's put on it...unfortunately I have already managed to scratch the alloys, its not that noticeable but I can notice it. Can anyone advise a product you can use to get rid of the scratches round the rim, or what I need to get it removed. A mate of mine mentioned that some places can make the alloy look brand new again, about 40 per wheels, is this true.

Anyone that can help or that has had experience in this i would appreciate it,

cheers

Sam.

2. # ADS
    ADS

SMc
    1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by 06060918@Brookes.ac.uk
    Hi to all... I have just collected my new A3 and have had 19inch RS6's put on it...unfortunately I have already managed to scratch the alloys, its not that noticeable but I can notice it. Can anyone advise a product you can use to get rid of the scratches round the rim, or what I need to get it removed. A mate of mine mentioned that some places can make the alloy look brand new again, about 40 per wheels, is this true.

Anyone that can help or that has had experience in this i would appreciate it,

cheers

Sam.

Yeah....there are places that can do that mate. Where are you based though?

One in particular that is very popular and seems to do the work well is ACE Performance. They are based in Lanark, in Scotland but wheels can be sent if you are a distance away...

http://www.alloywheelrepairs.net/index.html

Good luck!
    On my 3rd Audi.....my latest PROJECT...... a 2002 A4 1.9TDi Avant Sport.... wrapped matt white with 19" VMR matt black wheels.

hfu
    Neutral

Status
    yeah it can be done for about 45-50 quid per wheel. i've had it done many times!!!

i know a good place in south west london.

5th Gear

Status
    South West London aye, sounds much more closer to home (i'm SE LDN). Are they good though?
    Audi A3 (8P) 2.0TDI SE .:. Ebony Black, Sports Suspension, Vienna Beige Sports Leather Seats, Concert II & BOSE, 6 CD-Changer, Xenons, Acoustic Parking Sensors & All The Packs .:.

Gone but not forgotten

MiT
    Work Hard, Play harder!!

Status
    http://www.lap-tab.co.uk/alloywheels.php

by the way, did you use spacers then?
    A3 Sportback 2.0 TDI S-Line
    Amalfi White || Comfort Pack || Audi Sound System 10 Speakers || Interior Light Pack || Elec Lumber Support || Sat Nav || Non Smoking pack