MY STEALTH , NEW (S3 WOW), PICSSS,

madalex

S3-less untill December
Reaction score
My Phantom Black S3
P1000986.jpg

P1010057.jpg

More pics to follow tomorrow :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: as i only just finished detailing her.

Comments would be great :meeting:

Superb....that is just the dogs Alex

Looks really nice mate. Are those plates legal? they're pretty neat!

siu00adg said:
Looks really nice mate. Are those plates legal? they're pretty neat!
no...but they look good

Get saving for the fines for those plates. Get pulled x number of times and dvla can revoke the plate.

I've been looking forward to these pics, and more when you put some on tomorrow. Looks stunning!

Wow just been out driving now , i know its late but waited till it was cold and empty :racer: :racer: WOOOOWW i love it so much , ive driven soo many cars and this is very close to the top:applaus: ,
(turbo) wooooossshhhhhhhhhhh

Will get some more pics on after i give her a clean tomorrow morning

Plates will be temporary more for show if anything but it goes so well with the black grill

Cheers for the response guys :icon_thumright:

looking very slick, good job on the detailing from what i can see as well,

plates are definatly not legit but look the business, you'll have to face te consequences if you get caught as i did when i done the same thing on my previous car

the general rules the police told me is that you can recieve as many £30 fines as they wish to dish out but if they record it and report as happening on the 3rd time, your plate will be revoked by dvla and you wont see a single penny

alot of times you can blag your way out of it:
-'i was told they were legal (because alot of cars are also doing this so its seeming more norm) and will chang them now that i know'
-'i just came back from a photoshoot/show' have a fake business card of a photographer whereby your friend will answer the number and confirm (tell them you intend to change the plate as soon as you get home)
-'i only just found out these plates arent allowed and have the legit plates on me (carry them in your boot and show them to the officer) and can only change them when i get home, thats where the sticky pads are'

not tryna be a law dodging c**t, just trying to help you out if you intend to run around with them on

one more suggestion if you are to keep the black plates on, get them done in metal pressed plates in black and remove the silver boarder, just my opinion

Looks superb mate:hubbahubba: Have you not sold the R32 yet??? That looks a lovely motor aswell, I thought it would have sold reasonable quick? Get some more pics up when detailed Alex...:icon_thumright:

Nice..!! I had a choice of phantom black with black optics or sprint blue... Went for the blue one but your one making me drool. :hubbahubba:

When you do change your plates back to normal which you will have to because ive had the same ones on old s3 got done so many times... i think it turned out to be the most expensive plates in the world....
go for the standard shortened number plates like i got on my one... look nice front and back.
i aint got clue on how to put up a picture to show you but they will look nice seeing as both our plates got same number of digits too.

Looks great, you're gonna get spanked by the cops for those plates!!

Amazing... have you fitted bulbs that match the Xenons yet?

Madalex, your garage is a mess, and that radiator is just not energy efficient in such a cold area. Tsk.

Madalex you car looks great :icon_thumright: Especially like the bucket seats, glad i've gone for them on my S3, which i will be picking up next week. Wo Hoo!!!

i love it i love it i love it

cheers for the response guys:icon_thumright: ,

gettin it lowerd on monday with blistein pss10 coilovers + roll bars, will keep u all posted

emzino said:
Amazing... have you fitted bulbs that match the Xenons yet?

Not yet will post them on monday , tried a few piaa sidelights nothing i love yet , and waiting for some one to have stock on the drl blubs

:icon_thumright:

What a really great looking car. Congrats matey.
Those seats, well the whole car... Brilliant.

nice car but sort out the illegal number plates - makes my skin crawl with people who think the law doesn't apply to them bcause they have a 'better' car

steve184 said:
nice car but sort out the illegal number plates - makes my skin crawl with people who think the law doesn't apply to them bcause they have a 'better' car

yeah read my 3rd comment :icon_thumright:

Great effort there.

Very sexy looking........ and thats just the garage.
The car looks even better. Black car with Black Optics grill looks great.

I'd put a few quid aside as you WILL get stopped if you run around with those plates on.

I really must get around to painting the walls of my garage. It make such a difference.

congrats Alex - Looks great matey :)

Just invested in some Zaino and now just neet to find the time

Daft random question this Alex but you ever been on TV ?

Seem to remember your 1st car was a highly specced 1.6 S-line and I'm sure I saw something long the lines of a really highly specced car for a 17 yr old lad but can't remember which program ?

You car looks fantastic but no more pics please - beginning to wish I'd gone for black !!

Spin140 said:
Daft random question this Alex but you ever been on TV ?

Seem to remember your 1st car was a highly specced 1.6 S-line and I'm sure I saw something long the lines of a really highly specced car for a 17 yr old lad but can't remember which program ?

You car looks fantastic but no more pics please - beginning to wish I'd gone for black !!

hmmm i was in the paper not on the tv .

lol im so glad i went for black
cheers for the comments:icon_thumright:

had my car lowerd today on blistein pss10s and had h&r roll bars fitted , nightmare But its all done now and wow , also got a revo 5 hour chip trial , F**KinG Radpid ZOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM WOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHHH

will get some pics of it on tomorrow

OMG, I can't decide which is nicer, the car or the garage!

Very nice indeed :).