New S3 , In delivery stickers atm , Picking her up tomorrow

madalex

S3-less untill December
Reaction score
i asked the dealers to jus code my remote , remove suspension blocks , set sat nav 2 english
thats it , having it with seat covers on mirror covers on the lot :) cant wait to detail it tomorrow

tell me what u think guys
Brought a really cool private plate to, i will let u guys see tomorrow
P1000932.jpg

Difficult choice - if you let them prep and detail the car you could end with with swirl city. If you do it yourself and in so doing find scratches in the paintwork, how do you prove they were there on pick-up when they could be hidden by the coverings or transport wax?

madalex said:
i asked the dealers to jus code my remote , remove suspension blocks , set sat nav 2 english

What dealer is that my friend ? Don't recognise the lot as bridgend, cardiff or swansea.

Chris.

s3bow said:
What dealer is that my friend ? Don't recognise the lot as bridgend, cardiff or swansea.

Chris.

Its cardiffs prep center , its in newport (capitol skoda garage )

With the Audi paint issues with bird$hite I would leave the delivery stickers on or have them changed to clack :)

Have you gone for a sunroof?

Sussex A3 3.2 Quattro said:
With the Audi paint issues with bird$hite I would leave the delivery stickers on or have them changed to clack :)

Have you gone for a sunroof?

i agree , delivery stickers in black :icon_thumright:

Yer sunroof i love it , i will get some pics on tonight as its in my garage now waiting for 2nd coat of zymol concours wax

I love the two tone... didn't think it was an option.. White over Black... Hmmm

Seriously though, I like your choice, get some RS4 reps in 19 with 235's and FILLL those guards. (or some GALLARDO Copies)

Cheers :s3addict: