New Detailing products

madalex

S3-less untill December
Reaction score
I have orderd lots of new products as i am taking delivery of my new Black s3 next week and want to maintain the finish as best as possible ,
P1000434.jpg

Any advice would be great on the products and/or techniques ..

Cheers guys :icon_thumright:

madalex said:
I have orderd lots of new products as i am taking delivery of my new Black s3 next week and want to maintain the finish as best as possible ,
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g23/madalex101/P1000434.jpg

Any advice would be great on the products and/or techniques ..

Cheers guys :icon_thumright:
I get all my detailing information from here:www.detailingworld.com. The sites great and the forum users are happy to give advice. There's a lot of pro detailiers on the forum too. One item I can recommend getting is a foam lance. Nice choice of products BTW. Did you get a good deal ? if so where from?

Looks like a good set of products, is that a choice of waxes you have?
You might not need the polish on a brand new car.

must post pics of before and after when you use these, looks like alot of fun ahead!

Don't forget to ask your dealer to NOT clean the car in any way pre-delivery. That way you should get a swirl free car to detail for the 1st time.

yes this is what i asked ,But, When they come from the ship they have all the heavy duty wax removed then selaed with white stickers , i can have the car with the white stickers but if there are any marks audi cant spot im reliable for them , So instead im going to audi prep center in newport to remove the stickers myself when it comes sometime next week :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :w00t: :w00t: , I want the seat covers left on , dials stickers on , dvd screen stickers on , All of it , It feels more like a present then that u have to upwrap lol sad i know :p

And god have i read:rulez: LOADSS about detailing

Any one know of any good techniques ? :think:

Cheers Alex :icon_thumright: