Bodykit / mudflaps

robby

Reaction score
Does anyone know if it's possible to fit front + rear genuine mudflaps to a 3 door with a Votex bodykit?

thanks

nope - unless you cut the mudflaps to the new shape of the deeper skirts, unless its a perfect cut, it will look crap

Ever since I've owned my car I've toy'd with the idea of Mud Flaps to such an extent I still cant make my mind up if I like them or not?

mine are off at the front because i have votex skirts but going to take off the rears now to match

shame :(
i think they look ok if you have genuine tailored ones but the universal (non contoured) ones look a bit naff

thanks

Boydie said:
mine are off at the front because i have votex skirts but going to take off the rears now to match

did you try modifying yours to fit with the skirts?

Standard mud flaps look crap..they must be an inch or more deep. Why could audi not have made the slimmer contoured ones that were supplied for the 8L. Leave them off it will look better without.

robby said:
did you try modifying yours to fit with the skirts?

no mate, thought about it but then again, thought it would look crap, plus, i think they would catch on ramps and bumps as i have coilover suspension