sline exterior kit

pearcew

Reaction score
Hi all I would just like to say what a great site
I have a 05 2.0T sline I am trying to find out what parts I would need to upgrade to the sline exterior and can it be done i have the year were the whole package was a option including spoiler,the previous owner did not spec this.

there is a current group buy trying to be organised for the Audi Votex kit which would include front and rear valences and side skirts

its on the same age as this thread

also, check ebay where you might get lucky!

iam after the sline exterior kit they put on the 06/07 models

cheers

It should just be the front and rear bumpers plus the roof spoiler. Your local dealer's parts dept should be able to to give you part numbers and prices.

Vertigo1 said:
It should just be the front and rear bumpers plus the roof spoiler. Your local dealer's parts dept should be able to to give you part numbers and prices.

Yeh. the S-Line exterior kit is different front/rear bumers and a boot lid spoiler.

My car is an 05 and the S-Line exterior items on mine are :

S-Line rear spoiler
S-Line badges on rear quater panel rubbing strips
S-Line kick plates (not sure if this is an interior or exterior item?)

For a 2005 model the front and rear bumpers where the same as non-S-line cars. However now the items are competely different but not sure a new bumper will fit your 2005 plate car due to it being pre-facelift and the bonnet is a different shape due to the single face grill.

i have single frame grill as car built late 2005 so would i be able to ugrade to sline exterior.
so i think i would need front bumper new front grill new fog lamp housing rear bumper and lower valence.and woulld i have to upgrade fog lights
is this possible and does anybody have item codes as dealer is being very un helpful

cheers guys

pearcew said:
i have single frame grill as car built late 2005 so would i be able to ugrade to sline exterior.
so i think i would need front bumper new front grill new fog lamp housing rear bumper and lower valence.and woulld i have to upgrade fog lights
is this possible and does anybody have item codes as dealer is being very un helpful

cheers guys

If you have a late 2005 and you have the single frame grill like you say I should think the S-Line stuff will fit as your car is a face-lift model. Would be worth checking with the dealer before ordering though. Is it a 3-door or a sport back?