How low can you go? . . . . .This Low!

:iagree:

Sorry, but the wheels make the car look dirty...

Not a fan either. I guess Audi is perceived differently in the States; in Europe it is a premium brand, which means we largely tend to stick with the factory look, whereas Stateside it's perhaps a lesser known "Euro import" ripe for modding.

benw123 said:
Not a fan either. I guess Audi is perceived differently in the States; in Europe it is a premium brand, which means we largely tend to stick with the factory look, whereas Stateside it's perhaps a lesser known "Euro import" ripe for modding.

Think you're right there Ben.

Plus they've broken the first golden rule of modding...never mod a 5 door

*runs*

I don't get this black wheel thing, Is it my age?

staz1000 said:
Think you're right there Ben.

Plus they've broken the first golden rule of modding...never mod a 5 door

*runs*

Think its still a premium brand over there just lots more modding going on!

They still cost the earth over there compared to the cheap american cars you cab get for your money!

I'd love to drive my 3dr A3 over to the states :D It'd be so exclusive hehe.

I quite like it. I'm a fan of the whole black and white thing. I'd never buy one though. It will date soooo quickly.

emzino said:
I'd love to drive my 3dr A3 over to the states :D It'd be so exclusive hehe.

Join one of the US A3 forums and just mention Quattro. They go nuts. Every now and again I pop in to audiforums and just remind them what they're missing.

MarcQuinlivan said:
found this on fourtitude.com a while back

i reckon it is lower :)

(pic)

Now I don't think there are many people in this forum, even the older ones, who'd disagree that lowering a car so the wheels fill the arches more makes it look better. But what the hell goes through someones head to make them think that that makes their car look great? Imagine the ride!

its on air bag suspension or hydraulics - of course its not driveable, its for show use