Votex Kit - potential Group Buy

SamDude

Reaction score
All,

I've tried to make contact with a few Audi dealers to determine the level of discount they could/would offer for a group buy.

If anyone is interested, could you post what you are after? (front valance, rear valance, rear spoiler, side skirts).

As they are available as individual items, we should be able to mix and match.

As a side note, if we are able to include the Votex parts for other models (A4, TT), then I'll confirm that as well. The bigger the group, the bigger the discount (hopefully).

As soon as I find out pricing, I'll post an update...

Audi A3: 2004 (double frame grille)

Parts I want:
Front valance
Side skirts

magnus911 said:
full kit for me please. Do you think we can get them painted already or will they just be primed?

There are a couple of questions to ask:
1. Delivery charge or (free) collection
2. Additional cost of painting (maybe this can be negotiated, it depends on how many members want them painted or just primed).

Can we add the year of our cars to our shopping list? (and if they're double framed grille (pre-2005) or single frame grille (post-2005).

I've had a couple of responses from Audi dealers (no prices yet). I'm sure they can smell the money and will be lurking/posting here soon (they've asked for this site details...).

I am after some side skirts either Votex or S3 ones depending on the price of them!

2003 (53) - Rear spoiler & rear valance in Ebony Black

Interested, but depends on the price.

Also hard is it to fit the parts?

Audi A3: 2004 (double frame grille)

Parts I want:
Front valance
Side skirts

Painted or not also depends on the price.

( Same as sam dude really ;) )

Obviously dependent upon pricing,

I'd be interested in the full Vortex kit for a 2005 2.0TDi S-Line Sportback.
Front Valance
Rear Valance
Side Skirts
Boot spoiler

Unpainted as I would prefer to get my local body shop to do this.

To let you all know I have a 5dr sportback votex rear spoiler and exhaust extension for sale which I bought by mistake for my 3dr

Brand new, cheap - let me know if anyone is interested!

take me off the list for the skirts, i picked up a set of S3 ones from E38 show today for a bargain price of £80 brand new!

RobinA3 said:
take me off the list for the skirts, i picked up a set of S3 ones from E38 show today for a bargain price of £80 brand new!

Looking forward to seeing the pics Robin, been thinking of a set of those for mine but was unsure whether you need a new lower door skin or not as i couldnt see how the skirts fitted when looking at an S3 the other day..?

i'll have a mock up fitting this week to see how they fit and i'll post some pics!

ah looks like i don't have the S3 ones but the Vortex ones.............

A bit of an update - I've spoken with 3/4 dealers (and Audi-Accessories.co.uk) regarding this.

They are keen to offer a deal and are keeping an eye on this thread.

So far:
One dealer has offered a flat 5% discount off the RRP on all items (boo!)
One dealer will offer upto 10% discount off the RRP if there are at least 10 of each item (not likely).
Audi-Accessories has offered a flat 8% off the RRP.

Delivery and painting will be extra depending on the individual order.

I'm trying to get the best discount, but its pretty hard to get the dealers to budge. As mentioned, they are keeping an eye on the potential size of the order...

When I have more, I'll post back.

am interested in a full kit aswell if it is the one i think it is, am having trouble finding pictures to confirm, the audi accessories site isnt working aswell
???

edit: it IS the kit im after so im in if this does go through

It has become quiet because the maximum discount the best supplier is offering is 10% if we order 10 of each item.

That doesn't seem like such a good deal, so I thinks this is going nowhere...

Bummer...are you going to give up totally or just pay the full price then? I was looking at some interesting kits here http://www.body-kit.co.uk/acatalog/audi_a3_8p_body_kits.html

Essentially, i'm after a front lip spoiler, some skirts and a rear boot spoiler...and nothing too tasteless at that!

The prices quoted on that site seem pretty good value and the manufacturers are decent aren't they?