The "RS3" project

I guess better ignition timing and fuelling to match the extra boost.

But to not steal Ben's topic, send me a PM if you want more details.

grat job ben!
keep the good thinks up!
i`m still watching at the movie ....:hubbahubba: grate car! CONGRATZ

The front wings however are 25mm wider, vented, and made to my specific request by Riso Wu of Osir Design in Hong-Kong.

The wheels pictured above are 8x18 et45 forged items weighing less than 18lbs each. When I receive my OEM 9x19 et52 Titanium RS4 wheels next month, the 18s will be fitted with Toyo R888s and be used for trackdays.

Hi Ben,

Nice car there, When i was talking to Riso, he also mentioned to me about your car. Now 1 question here which I hope you can assist.

When using the 25mm wider front wing, do you have any issues with your rims going under your fenders? From the pictures provided, it does not seems so as I am thinking of ordering 1 but am afraid it will be too much wider and spoiling the look of it. i assume you are not using any spacers at the front wheel. I am currently on a 19" with 50 offset and 8.5" wide. You think this will be ok?

blackcruiser,

I think ben hardly post here anymore, he's still active on vwvortex though.

You're from singapore? are you on vagsg? I've got lots to catch up when I return to KL this summer, hope to meet the other S3s in singapore as well.

boggysv said:
blackcruiser,

I think ben hardly post here anymore, he's still active on vwvortex though.

You're from singapore? are you on vagsg? I've got lots to catch up when I return to KL this summer, hope to meet the other S3s in singapore as well.

Hi Boggy,

Thanks for the info. Yup I am from Singapore and am a regular in Vagsg. There is a handful of S3 in Singapore now with a a number of them on MTM stage 3. Please do drop by the forum sometimes as our pool of ppl here is getting bigger by the days.

Cheers