A3 cabriolet

sat1983

Reaction score

Dunno what to reckon on that one. Perhaps the official pics might help at a later date.

Oh dunno wether these pics were posted before (We had the not so good looking A5 front and crossfire rear end last time in silver) but if the 2010 A3 did resemble to something like those pics i'd be pretty chuffed!

Well looks better than this, although not MASSIVELY different:

audia32010ts0201wtp3.jpg

I'm not sure about the convertible. The new A3 pics make it look a touch like a Chrysler Crossfire in my eyes, especially from the angle on the bottom image.

That Carbiolet looks ugly. That rear of that new A3 looks ugly too. Don't thnk i'll be buying one of those anymore =( which is a shame because I was thinking of trading mine in for one of these.

Ehhh I hope Audi don't make it official, I really do...

I just can't help but be so bitterly dissapointed. It's quite annoying actually... =/

Come on guys the new A3 isn't that bad!!! Whats wrong with it! Still
distinctively Audi!

The cab version looks like they ran out of ideas or coffee....:puke2:

I'm sure it'll look better in the flesh John. They're not exactly the best pictures are they!

sat1983 said:
I'm sure it'll look better in the flesh John. They're not exactly the best pictures are they!

Yes you're right, they're not the best pictures.

I like the look of that new one. Still a few years till it'll be out so might not look anything like that anwyay

That last pic looks like a Crossfire! Cab is a mess. New A3 looks good.

Yes I would concur, the A3 Cabriolet is butt ugly

I think you are confusing your personal phobias with the way a car looks

The A3 cab will be officially showed off to the press this week end. It's official!

In my opinion if you drive a cabriolet then you fall into the following catagories

Female
Gay
Mid-life crisis

The only time a hetrosexual guy looks cool is if the car is a vintage/retro or a thoroughbred car.

So the Cab is def not for me

I think the cab looks quite good but i agree with the previous post, no heterosexual man should ever drive one.

Might try and convince the wife to trade in her precious Beetle Cab.

I don't think I'd get a soft top either fellas, but lets not exagerate, I really can't understand why people think you're automatically gay if you're driving one!
Depends which one I guess, okay maybe if you're driving a beetle cab! Don't think I've ever seen a bloke driving one?

Von Maximo said:
In my opinion if you drive a cabriolet then you fall into the following catagories

Female
Gay
Mid-life crisis

The only time a hetrosexual guy looks cool is if the car is a vintage/retro or a thoroughbred car.

So the Cab is def not for me

Come on guys, you know the A3 (cabriolet or not) is really a girls car anyway!

sophie

I think the new A3 Conv. gets tested on Fith Gear tonight.