When u took dleivery and how long after build date /?

madalex

S3-less untill December
Reaction score
:think: :sadlike: hi guys just orderd a s3 for build date 37 , when can i expect deilvery of the car , ive been waiting 4 days since orderd and still hasnt been confirmed , any adivce please as i want the car sooooo bad:think:

Mine was about 4 weeks after build week mate, others have had their's earlier though.

Ordered mine last week in June and have been told build week 35 with delivery end of September, though order still has'nt gone confirmed yet according to dealer. Getting tired waiting now!!

Ordered mine on the 9th of July, expected to be here in the first week of sept.

siu00adg said:
Ordered mine on the 9th of July, expected to be here in the first week of sept.

How soon did ur order get confirmed once u placed it

build week 37 what date is this ?

I've been told my S3 is week 38, and it will get it on the first week of October.

Build week 37 is week beginning Monday 10 September. End of build week to the car being at the dealers is usually around 3 weeks. That includes, assuming it's being built at Ingolstadt, the train ride to Northern German port, sea journey to UK and delivery by transporter to the dealer.

If it's a 3-door it will definetly be built at the plant in Ingolstadt. If it's a 5-door in could be built at either Ingolstadt or the new Audi plant in Brussels.

madalex said:
How soon did ur order get confirmed once u placed it

Sorry, just realised the 9th is the day I got the confirmation, I actually ordered it a couple of days beforehand.

i have been given week 37 for bulid and early october delivery but it hasnt been confirmed , can i count on what date ive been told ????

madalex said:
i have been given week 37 for bulid and early october delivery but it hasnt been confirmed , can i count on what date ive been told ????

If they say earley Oct, I recon there is a 99% it being delivered in the first couple of weeks in Oct, Audi are pretty efficient, they are Germans after all.

siu00adg said:
If they say earley Oct, I recon there is a 99% it being delivered in the first couple of weeks in Oct, Audi are pretty efficient, they are Germans after all.

Good point:respekt: lol

siu00adg said:
Sorry, just realised the 9th is the day I got the confirmation, I actually ordered it a couple of days beforehand.

u excited , what spec and colour u orderd ?

VERY!

Sprint Blue, RS4 OEM 18's, Bucket Seats, FBSW, BOSE, um, I forget the rest, but they're the main ones!

I can't wait to get it down the shop to fit the milltek exhaust, CAI, DV, suspension etc.! But I'll wait a few thousand miles before I get it remapped to be kind to the engine.

Unfortunatly the first think I need to spend money on is my A3 2.0FSI to repair a couple of dents/niggles before I flog it on! Boring!

madalex said:
Yup, they seem to fairly accurate at estimating when you'll be able to pick up the car. Even with Christmas and New Year getting right in the way, my dealer estimate of when I could pick the car up was pretty much spot on.

got an ok deal on finance, and knocked off a couple of hundred from the GAP insurance, thats all.

really i got 7% off the car , was so pleased with the deal

nice one, unfortunatly I ordered the car before Audi allowed the 7% deal. :(

Hey peeps,

newbie here, ordered my new Audi S3 on my 28th Birthday back at the end of June at Cardiff Audi, erm Phatomn black, black styling kit, sat nav, sunstrip viser, 3 spoke multi sports wheel and that's about it! didn't even have a test drive, going on pure reviews and Audi's unrivalled reputation (IMO) thought a test drive would spoil it! anyway been told worst case scenario being 1st week of October, Paul said that he would confirm things shortly, build week 37 so is this to be correct?

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! :hubbahubba:

I ordered end of june like you and have been told build week 37, with delivery 1st week in october. Ah the wait!!

Louay said:
Hey peeps,

newbie here, ordered my new Audi S3 on my 28th Birthday back at the end of June at Cardiff Audi, erm Phatomn black, black styling kit, sat nav, sunstrip viser, 3 spoke multi sports wheel and that's about it! didn't even have a test drive, going on pure reviews and Audi's unrivalled reputation (IMO) thought a test drive would spoil it! anyway been told worst case scenario being 1st week of October, Paul said that he would confirm things shortly, build week 37 so is this to be correct?

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! :hubbahubba:

Really ? where bouts in cardiff are you

Cardiff Audi called tuesday just gone, said that i will be receiving a call from Administration with registration details and a confirmed delviery date, which they assured Paul (Sales) should be by the end of Sept/first week Oct. cant wait now, starting to dream about it many times now!

:hubbahubba: