rs6 alloys

06060918@Brookes.ac.uk

Reaction score
I posted a message a while back asking opinions for a set of alloys I wanted to get for my new A3, it got a selection of very bad comments, and have since thought about it and seen the light!!

I am now set on getting a set of Audi RS6 19 inch alloys on a good tyre, i was wondering if anyoe knew of a company that sells these for a good price, and can deliver( i live in london)...

how much? what tyres to get? what is the difference between replica ones and real ones, is there one? would they be able to fit straight on my A3 new model, i dnt wanna have to lower etc, just wanna fit them straight on...

thanks for comments previously, anyone that can help, much appreciated...

sam.

Quite a few replicas on flea-bay...most are 8x19s. From memory the offset needs to be ET50 or there abouts on the A3 8P.

Tyres - my favourites are the Goodyear Eagle F1s which you can get in 225/35x19 without affecting the rolling diameter (see http://www.miata.net/garage/tirecalc.html). One of the cheapest places is www.mytyres.co.uk

I got my old 19" RS6 alloys/tyres from Wheelbase in Chadderton, Manchester they do post all over the uk if needed too.

DSC00164-vi.jpg

Cost just over £1k with toyos I think when I got them.