Monster MotorsportJMB Retrofits
    S LINE

Status

rear bumper contrast

I have a dolphin grey s line and the problem is i wanna show off the contrasting rear bumper, u know the grey panel on the rear lip? my car is grey and so is the grey bit on the lip so wot should i do to make the contrast more noticable? should i use back to black on the grey area or is that a bit stupid?
    VORSPRUNG DURCH TECHNIK - NEVER FOLLOW

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    Ah ... I have the same problem (lava grey) but it doesn't bother me so much. I see you point though, the contrast is very nice on some other colours.

If you really want to show it, why not just spray paint it? I imagine it would be a tidy job as you can put newspapaer in the gap to seperate the bumper from the plastic lip?

I wouldn't suggest you to do it but if you want the lip to show so desperately, I would suggest that method rather than black-to black, just imagine you will have to re-apply everytime after a wash/rain.
    2007 Lava grey A3 2.0 140 TDI Quattro Sportsback
    S-line int/ext, cruise, mfsw, aluminum rails, Xenons+, coming-leaving home, light + rain, parking sensors, hill hold, Bluefin, 18" OEM double 7-spokes RS4 alloys

S LINE

Status
    yea looks great on bright cars like the imola yellow or ibis white cos of the great contrast. never thought about painting it, but now that u suggested it..
    VORSPRUNG DURCH TECHNIK - NEVER FOLLOW