AH FabricationsChris Nott
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    240

    S3 Tax Disc holder?

    Just wondering if anyone had found a nice 'S3' branded tax disc holder?

    There are some Audi ones on ebay with twist off back and the Audi logo etched on them which look quite nice but I cannot find any S3 ones.

    Probably not enough demand for anyone to bother producing them.

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #2
    siu00adg's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    995
    I'm gonna roll with one of these bad boys!

    http://www.pistonheads.com/shop/asp/...sp?product=189

  4. #3
    DiscoPanda's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Posts
    158
    Richbrook ones are top quality. Dunno if theres an Audi one though.

  5. #4
    d3fy's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    1,411
    Quote Originally Posted by siu00adg
    I'm gonna roll with one of these bad boys!

    http://www.pistonheads.com/shop/asp/...sp?product=189

    Did you stumble into the wrong forums? I think you need to be over here,

    http://www.saxosportsclub.com/ForumsPro.html
    2.0T Quattro SLine, now 320d Sport Touring

  6. #5
    siu00adg's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    995
    Quote Originally Posted by d3fy
    Did you stumble into the wrong forums? I think you need to be over here,

    http://www.saxosportsclub.com/ForumsPro.html
    Ha! Sorry, I sometimes pretend I'm street!, I'm not a McCarpark-Racer I promise!

  7. #6
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    240
    Ok, I was waiting for a reply telling me I'm a chav..

    Honestly that will be pretty much the only addition and I think a nice stainless steel holder looks much better than the usual plastic stick on thing.

    Now I just need to find a suitable bodykit complete with 4 rubbish bin sized exhausts, wheel arches that stick out 6" past the wheels and a formula one style spoiler. I've also come up with a money saving idea I'll just leave the bodykit white and hanging off rather than getting it fitted and painted.

    Sound good to you guys?

  8. #7
    Gti Jazz Blue's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Hampshire
    Posts
    1,654
    Quote Originally Posted by s3mike
    Ok, I was waiting for a reply telling me I'm a chav..

    Honestly that will be pretty much the only addition and I think a nice stainless steel holder looks much better than the usual plastic stick on thing.

    Now I just need to find a suitable bodykit complete with 4 rubbish bin sized exhausts, wheel arches that stick out 6" past the wheels and a formula one style spoiler. I've also come up with a money saving idea I'll just leave the bodykit white and hanging off rather than getting it fitted and painted.

    Sound good to you guys?
    Sorry but most bodykits come in grey primer these days
    2011 (MY12) Skoda Octavia II FL VRS Manual Hatch 2.0Tsi in Race Blue.
    Gone not forgotten -
    2005 Black A3 (8P1) S-Line 2.0TDi DSG. Eibach Pro Springs, Koni FSD shocks and a few bling bits inside.
    Revo 99 GTi Turbo, too much to list mod wise.
    92 Golf Gti Mark 2 16V.

    VCDS HEX-USB+CAN

  9. #8
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    North London
    Posts
    63
    and you will need a huge sunstrip and a 16v sticker too !
    A3 3.2 Quattro S-line

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO