Ordered Today

Jo Sharp

Reaction score
A3 Sportback S-Line 2.0TFSi Quattro
Brilliant Black
Symphony Radio
Heated Seats
Multi-Function Steering Wheel

Should be a bit more fun than the Touran...and will look nice next to Mrs S's TT Roadster.

Good choice! The wait begins...

Ah yes the wait................
Then delivery faults
What joy

It is in the dealer.....booked for collection Fri 9th.

Dont fancy some brand new Eibach lowering springs do you?

I have some for sale!

And here she is......

IMG_2240.jpg

Very pleased with the car. The S-Line suspension is not as hard as I was expecting from some of the comments I have read- it is firm but absorbs the bumps on the road nicely. Seats extremely comfortable, steering precise...just need to get it run in now.

At last someone with brilliant black paint, I ordered my S3 with the same, having only ever seen the phanton black.

Looks amazing and much 'cleaner'. I think black is the one colour that should be solid

I agree...I much prefer the harder, cleaner look of the solid paint finish. The pearl or metallic blacks don't quite have this clarity. the Menzerna Blackdiamond wax helps as well.....

My A4 was brilliant black.
It scratched ludicrously easily, but it may have changed since then.

Very pleased so far. A new car with no obvious defects, no rattles or squeeks, and apart from the already reported MFSW limitations, all the bits ordered present and correct.

The engine is too new to judge yet, but the power delivery is very smooth over the rev range; much better than the 140TDi engine and the 1.8T in my 180 TTR. Fuel consumption on the high side, but this should improve when it loosens up a bit. Handling excellent, S Line suspension fantastic and comfortable to drive.

Disappointments? The tyres - Bridgestone Potenza are not quite what I was expecting (thought it might come with Contis or Pirellis).

Overall, I'm a happy bunny!:icon_thumright:

Don't be too dissapointed by tyres mine came with pirellis and they rubbish like you I was hoping for contis.