****** thiefs

fraud

jamo s3
Reaction score
I really don,t know what to do, i,ve had enough worrying now my house was broken into two weeks ago for my car keys. luckily for me they was up stairs with me. now every little noise i hear i wake up and have to look and see what it is. I think it,s just a matter of time before they come back and try again. police have advised me not to put up a fight and to leave the keys down stairs so i don,t get injured.Im seriously thinking of selling the car it,s a shame because thats why i work hard to enjoy these things and the little b*st*rds get away with it so easily. I live in the manchester area so anyone near by just be carefull.

whereabouts in manc? take it you have an S3?

This is where a TDI comes in sooooo handy - cos thick thieves don't want dirty noise diesels!

Ever thought about getting yourself some kind of protection...?

None of the scum come near our house or my car because of Molly. She's a bit bigger now as the pic was taken when she was only 5 months old.
P1120056Small.jpg

All you can do is make life difficult for thieves so hopefully they'll go for an easier option, invest in some security lights & cameras and maybe one of those posts that lock into place on the drive, I know it won't stop them if they break in and get the keys but it will hopefully make them think twice.

The dog is a great idea doesn't have to be a big bruiser as generally the noise they make is enough.

It really guts me that we work hard to afford the things we enjoy and low lifes come along looking to take it from us, but don't give in keep hold of your motor.

thanks for your help guys i already have a lock on my gate security camara,and a disc lock on the car since they they tried it last. the camara is not set up to record yet so it,s not turned on everynight. i like the sound of having a dog, but living on my own it wouldn,t be fair to keep it locked up all day and i couldn,t rely on someone to come round every day to check on it, so thats ruled out that. a removable post is on my list,oh and the neighbour has offered to give me a spare key for his car and he will park over my drive each night. im building a garage at the moment but with the funds a bit low it,s only got as far as the footings.oh and as for tools and weapons i have some already but i would only end up rubbing shoulders with the scum in the nick so thats out of the question. thanks for all your help i live in the tameside area of manchester.

oh forgot to mention i,ve had a tracker on it since i bought it and after one week i got clifford blackjacks put on. i don,t think i would want it back after they,ve been in it and screwed it about. i guess i could be worrying a bit to much.i just want a good nights sleep every night

Try not to worry too much mate it will just be a matter of time and you will get over it and not worry at noises in the night as much etc.

Its very rare a thief will come back to try again if unsuccessful, it would be a different matter if they had got the keys but not the car the first time however!

They will move on and take someone elses car!

How about advertising the fact of all the security on the car in the form of window stickers if that will make you feel any better. A simple tracker sticker what make any thief think twice.

The parasitic lowlife maggots that break-in to peoples houses and terrorise the occupants should have no protection under the law. They should be exterminated like the worthless scum they are.............

Doing so should also be classed as a 'Public service', and any law abiding citizen who performs this service rewarded accordingly (i.e. depending on the number killed).....!!

I agree with Jam, flip it around and look at it the other way. They are serial scum bags and will soon be caught and in the nick, they can't get your car from there. What about a dog barking alarm then?