Custom Code

• Thread starter Deleted member 22276
  • Start date
yeah just had my 8p s3 remapped,it,s still nice and smooth with the extra power,he just kept the boost low for now because it,s only got low milege on it,he said when i have put some more miles on he will up the boost and give me a dyno run for free. all in all a very good service.

fraud said:
yeah just had my 8p s3 remapped,it,s still nice and smooth with the extra power,he just kept the boost low for now because it,s only got low milege on it,he said when i have put some more miles on he will up the boost and give me a dyno run for free. all in all a very good service.

Awesome, do you have any mods?

What sort of power are you putting out at the moment?

And where did you get it done? The closest one to me is Surrey I think.

Cheers,

Alex.

The only mod i have at the moment is a cotton filter, only other thing i am going to get is a forge dv. he tells me it is running close to 300bhp at the moment, with a little bit of back pressure from the restrictive standard exhaust,but i don,t want to go down that route cats, exhaust, etc done it all before.when he up,s the boost im hoping to get 310-315bhp. jbsautodesigns did mine they are based in chesterfield/derbyshire. i will post results on here soon

They are a good company at JBS, been to a couple of RR days there and they seem very professional, they used to be an outlet for Revo if memory serves me right.

had the car dynoed today and it,s making 316bhp and 305 torque. sorry can,t post the graph up not too good at uploading things on this forum. the car feels good now and he said there,s still more in it once i have put some more miles on it.

fraud said:
had the car dynoed today and it,s making 316bhp and 305 torque. sorry can,t post the graph up not too good at uploading things on this forum. the car feels good now and he said there,s still more in it once i have put some more miles on it.

Nice, how many miles do they suggest you do before they tune it to its maximum potential?

I'm going to get a turbo-back miltek exchaust, some kind of air filter / induction kit before I get it remapped, I wonder what they could squeeze out of it then!

they have said to take my car to 10.000 miles before he would be willing to put more boost on it. he is also interested in making a custom exhaust for a s3, and asked if i was interested, to let him know. he was very pleased with the mapping and would like to take it further. my first thoughts was a custom one would be to loud but he explained it would be made to sound how i would like it to.i am sure with an exhaust it would easily make 330+bhp, might be worth a call.

fraud said:
they have said to take my car to 10.000 miles before he would be willing to put more boost on it. he is also interested in making a custom exhaust for a s3, and asked if i was interested, to let him know. he was very pleased with the mapping and would like to take it further. my first thoughts was a custom one would be to loud but he explained it would be made to sound how i would like it to.i am sure with an exhaust it would easily make 330+bhp, might be worth a call.

Cool, something to consider, I'll probably end up with the Milltek though, can't go wrong with Milltek.