Black Grill

What a bargain, good find d3fy and nice of you to post it up man. If only I had the revised front grill i'd buy it, seriously I would!

yeah seems really cheap as well, not my thing, I'm sure someone on here will now be cursing me as they had a secret eye on it ;)

lol. What?! your not a fan of the black grill?? C'mon d3fy you got black A3 too, would look really ninja :zen:

Yeah, I'm just not sold on the idea, I like the chrome grill, think it looks great. Are you going to get Reps Emzino or OE RS6s

d3fy said:
Yeah, I'm just not sold on the idea, I like the chrome grill, think it looks great. Are you going to get Reps Emzino or OE RS6s

Fair play man. I was actually so into them I considered selling my A3 and getting the same one but with the revision lol but I just couldn't find one with my spec list which is huge!

I'm gonna get the OE RS6's mate, 18's, read & heard that there better than reps in everyway apart from price sp i'm working hard so I can save for the OE's. Worth it in the long run.

Why you selling some???

no mate, I do have one genuine spare RS6 but it needs a refurb, I keep meaning to take it in, I even kept a tyre for it, when I got them all replaced. I would keep an eye on ebay for some OEM, they do come up now and again

I think it's the same ebay link that was posted a couple of days ago. Not sure. Either way, factor in getting the number plate plinth too.

Ah ok. Hope there not too dear and sometimes I dunno who to trust when I see RS6's on there. There's noway to spot a fake until I see them in real life and buy i'd of bought them =/

Plan is, 18" RS6 w/ Goodyear Assymetrics then i'll be happy. Of course later down the line I want Brembo GT's but that's another story :)