Vw R32 mk5 for sale (madalex)

madalex

S3-less untill December
Reaction score
Hi this is my car its gotta go before i can confirm my s3 order, Any one intrested ??? ask your friends .

Here is my much loved vw r32 , Its a 56 plate with 2 previous owners , 5400 miles

I have had kw coilovers installed on the car which has helped the looks of the car drastically (lowerd overall around 45mm)no rubing occurs on arches ,no problems on speed bumps and hasnt jepodised the ride quailty at all , H&R 8 mm wheel spacers

Also have had front grill ,front and rear badges and rear diffuser sprayed gloss black , I have had far more comments on the car since i have had this done , Its extras are Rcd 500 soundsystem, cd changer , winter pack , Leather sports seats ,I pod adapter , Electric lumbar support , Upgraded Full beam bulbs (Piaa Extreme force £75 exact xenon match),

Since ive had the car it has only ever been run on shell v max 99 octane fuel , Polished weekly with zymol ,Kept in garage every night, Zero acid used on wheels so no rust coloured stains , No smoking inside car , No eating inside car

There are no marks on the car apart from usual stone chips ,No dents , Leather seats completly unworn , Alloys all in mint condition , 4 Reasonably threaded tyres

£23995 ono

Enough going on now and i will let the pictures do the talking ,

If intrested call me alex on 07976272707

P1000880.jpg

P1000878-1.jpg

P1000862.jpg

P1000878.jpg

P1000872.jpg

P1000867.jpg

P1000861.jpg

P1000860.jpg
:arco:

If you have a sweet car like that already why are you selling it for an S3!? the S3 isn't going to be that much better than the R32, and its not going to be a cheap change either!

I'f I were you I'd keep that for a while, save the pennys and get an RS4 or something in a couple of years time!

s3 is far more caplable of tuning , get it to 330 bhp for under £2000 to tune r32 to 300 bhp from 250 bhp is over £4000 ,
and i can get an rs4 but im 18 and need a hothatch other wise i will look silly in an older mans cars

ok, so if you can afford an RS4 now, but want a hot hatch, I would keep the R32 and twin turbo that sucka!!!

Seriously, a twin turbo kit will cost a fair old whack, but since you are already dropping 10k on the upgrade to an S3 there wouldn't be much difference!

So you're 18, a salesman, you drive a 250bhp car which someone is supposedly insuring and you say you can afford an RS4???

Hmmm something isn't right there somewhere

staz1000 said:
So you're 18, a salesman, you drive a 250bhp car which someone is supposedly insuring and you say you can afford an RS4???

His dad is loaded, check out the Ferrari in the garage.

madalex, this is the s**t I'm talking about!: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v3...emans07143.flv

ok, so its a mk4, but you can get TT kits for mkV too.

staz1000 said:
Alright for some hey?
Indeed, I'm having to eat nothing but bread and water for the next 3 years to pay for my S3!

If I had an 18 year old son, and he drove anything like I did when I was 18, there is NO WAY he'd be driving an R32!

staz1000 said:

staz sorry but i dnt need to lie

madalex said:
staz sorry but i dnt need to lie

just out of curiosity how much does insurance cost on an R32 for an 18 year old? I'm going to be paying through the teeth for my S3 and I'm 24!

siu00adg said:
Indeed, I'm having to eat nothing but bread and water for the next 3 years to pay for my S3!

If I had an 18 year old son, and he drove anything like I did when I was 18, there is NO WAY he'd be driving an R32!

Well quite. No matter how rich I am when I'm older my kids will buy their own stuff. My dad has money and never gave me a penny and I never asked for any, I've worked my *** off to pay for my car.

But lets not start a discussion on rights and wrongs of parenting hey? lol

staz1000 said:
Well quite. No matter how rich I am when I'm older my kids will buy their own stuff. My dad has money and never gave me a penny and I never asked for any, I've worked my *** off to pay for my car.

But lets not start a discussion on rights and wrongs of parenting hey? lol

Agreed and agreed :)

madalex said:
sorry i jus started a thread to sell my car , i work 5 days a week 7 till 7

lol, we're not judging!

Its a lovely car, but just ordered an S3 :) I have a friend looking at S2000's maybe I can persuade him to go for your R32 instead...

madalex said:
sorry i jus started a thread to sell my car , i work 5 days a week 7 till 7

Don't take offence as none was directed at you. However please don't give me your 7 til 7 sob story because that's not what is fully paying for this car.

nice motor, if only they had made this r32 more like the old one... have you made any engine mods Madalex?

My S3 would leave it for dust, so I can see why he wants to change :slap:

PS. you might want to try posting it on uk-mkivs and pistonheads, they dont cost anything, and this type of car always sells well, i sold my R32 through Pistonheads

klauster said:
PS. you might want to try posting it on uk-mkivs and pistonheads, they dont cost anything, and this type of car always sells well, i sold my R32 through Pistonheads

yer its on piston heads and vw vortex , no i was gunna jus do a miltek and chip but i just want an s3 , how old are you if you dont mind me asking ?

madalex said:
yer its on piston heads and vw vortex , no i was gunna jus do a miltek and chip but i just want an s3 , how old are you if you dont mind me asking ?

Dude, its 2 in the morning!, you should go to bed if you start work at 7! ;)

if i had unlimited resources to money i'd probably getttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.... an evo!

what about ulot?

oh btw good luck with the sale, nicely modded :)

unlimited cash and you'd get an evo!

When I'm loaded I quite fancy getting a Gallardo, but if money was literally no object then a Bugatti Veyron would be my first purchase, some kind of track day car, maybe a T1, and for an everyday car, the new RS6 maybe. Oh and just because its the best looking car I've ever seen, the Aston Martin AMV8 for good measure!

lol but let's keep it realistic. The evo is still an everyday car pretty much.

Oh and btw, do those Piaa Extreme Force bulbs work for the inner light (that small bulb next to the main beam)?

madalex said:

Im 31, why you ask?

My S3 is running 310bhp after less the £1k investment, but I have to say you will miss the low down torque and pull of a V6.

My next purchase will be a V8 for sure...

klauster said:
Im 31, why you ask?

My S3 is running 310bhp after less the £1k investment, but I have to say you will miss the low down torque and pull of a V6.

My next purchase will be a V8 for sure...

only because i see older men driving these cars other than younger , the younger who can afford such cars go for like clio v6s and vxr ect not the r32 so much ? u know what i mean ?

310bhp who chipped it for you? im gunna go to mtm for mine when my r32 sells

madalex said:
only because i see older men driving these cars other than younger , the younger who can afford such cars go for like clio v6s and vxr ect not the r32 so much ? u know what i mean ?

Mate, you shouldn't worry what other people think/do, get an RS4, a MUCH better car than any hot hatch.

madalex said:

MTM funnily enough :cool:

siu00adg said:
Mate, you shouldn't worry what other people think/do, get an RS4, a MUCH better car than any hot hatch.

:iagree:

if you hang on a couple of months the new M3 is out :weight_lift2:

Where did you buy those style plates from?I would like some.

i can makes these plates for you , its a rare font unlike the other wierd versions ,

yer m3 is wiked but an older persons car and not a fan of the new 1 series , i love tvr sagaris's but no abs puts me off

How much are they for a pair and is your rear plate slightly larger than a standard plate.

klauster said:
if you hang on a couple of months the new M3 is out :weight_lift2:

The review on pistonheads said it was rubbish. RS4 all the way!

madalex said:
yer m3 is wiked but an older persons car and not a fan of the new 1 series , i love tvr sagaris's but no abs puts me off

Sagaris is too fussy for me, much prefer the styling of the T350C.

I love TVR's, I nearly bought the T350C, but went for the S3 instead as it is so much more practical, safe and cheaper maintenance.

If you managed to crash a TVR before it broke down, you would die.

Madalex,please give me a price for plates.pm if you want.