Vw R32 mk5 for sale (madalex)

staz1000 said:
Don't take offence as none was directed at you. However please don't give me your 7 til 7 sob story because that's not what is fully paying for this car.

Why should it matter to you? Or anyone else for that matter? Let people do what they want with there own money. Whether it be investing it or leaving there relatives to enjoy it!

Nelson_Wilbury said:
Why should it matter to you? Or anyone else for that matter? Let people do what they want with there own money. Whether it be investing it or leaving there relatives to enjoy it!

I am letting him do what he wants. But I'm human. And I'm entitled to my opinion. Fair play to him of course.

How lucky is this guy, 18 and an R32 ?

I say good luck to you how ever the money comes to you, there are worse things you could be spending your excessive cash on.

You really shouldn't be bothered what people think of your choice of car so long as you are happy with it but am surprised you have opted for an S3 as this is aimed at the older petrol head, at your age I would have wanted somthing a little more lairy :)

I'm pretty sure the last copy of Evo said they slightly preferred the New M3 to the RS4. I was pretty shocked! They didnt do a time trial yet on the two cars on their beloved bedford autodrome circuit, that would be interesting.

How long have you had this R32 for madalex? it looks solid, i would keep it, looks better than an S3 in my humble opinion. Nice colour, not too keen on the standard R32 alloys, looks great with some BBS CH's. R32 sounds a lot better than the S3. As for performance, its pretty good, I drove one last year and was impressed, and I drive a E46 M3! Its not gonna feel any slower than a standard S3. If you really want to mod your car then go for it, it still aint gonna be no M3 crusher.

Have to agree with Eeef, the font on the plate is illegal, if the coppers pull you over its a fine. Dont like that font, prefer the standard 'legal' font to be honest, other fonts just look a bit chavvy to me.

PS the price of the car is far too much. 2 owners, 56 plate and 24k. Forget about it. I could get a new R32 online for 22K. see link below

http://www.simpledeal.co.uk/vehicle...=142&Mod=233&gclid=CLn6qYPZ140CFQ5WMAodLkNzYw

Would rather get a lower spec one brand new than a 2 owner 56 plater for 24k. Think you are expecting a lot. Plus this is an audi forum, you are gonna struggle to sell that car on here, and for that price too.

Sorry if I sound negative just my two pence worth... Do like your car, think you should keep it and enjoy it!

Cooky