Audi S3 "Audi exclusive Paint" What colour would you have ?

madalex

S3-less untill December
Reaction score
So Audi have an option to choose any colour on the car matched to sample, it cost £1 858
Make your Audi unique by selecting your very own special quattro GmbH paint finish in any colour imaginable.
:hubbahubba:

What colour would you choose and show pictures !!!!???

My Personal Favorite choice as "No 1" i think would have to be the lamborghini gallardo Lime green , With some sort of grey tint to my wheels ,

What you think ? :hubbahubba:or :puke2:
DSC00926.jpg

Would rather spend the £1800 on an Exclusive interior with one of the £500 standard paint colours.

My 'Dragon green' Golf Gti was one of my favourites,but how the hell that would look on an A3 is anyone's guess...

I had that on a Mk 16V, lovely pearlescent shade that changed colour depending on light quality.

Yeah,looks boring in photos but one of the nicest colours I've ever seen in sunshine.
Rewarded polishing like no car I've had since.
That's actually quite a nice motor in that ebay link.
Tempting,as a toy.

A nice rich yellow for me. Not the faded looking imola.

4a_1_b.jpg
Hmm i wonder about flip paints ,

Same here mr bowfer, my Dragon Green Polo looked stunning!

RearFarview.jpg

RearCloseup.jpg

i think its coool , but would b better wit the standard s3 rims ? and the green on the lambo

Give me ur opinions do u like the colour ?

Where u find these pics tdi line,? Thanks so much :applaus:

I find them on the internet. ;)

I think your custom colour has to come from the Audi range, i quite like the lime green on the lambo, and think it would look stunning on a S3.

I find them on the internet. ;)

I think your custom colour has to come from the Audi range, i quite like the lime green on the lambo, and think it would look stunning on a S3.

In Germany the custom colour is 'colour to sample' so its any colour you want.

In the UK most dealers are clueless (Sorry I know we already know that) so they quote any Audi Colour - but in fact you can have any colour....Hance Crawley Audi having a TT2 finished in Honda Pink (from teh Jazz).

Any colour for me would probably be a nice Yellow - like the VW Leomon Yellow:
http://www.woofdoggy.com/images/Lemon_Beetle010.JPG

so say for example i wanted that lambo green which is a pearlesent do i give them the paint code or a picture of it , would it b the same finish ?

OOOHHHHHH MMMMMYYYYYYY FFFFFFFFFFF......................

it is any colour as said above and you dont need the code, a picture will do and they will paint match it like dulex do.

If i go for another Audi I may go down the exclusive route also, id have liked the daytona grey off the RS4 on my S3....

klauster said:
it is any colour as said above and you dont need the code, a picture will do and they will paint match it like dulex do.

If i go for another Audi I may go down the exclusive route also, id have liked the daytona grey off the RS4 on my S3....

yer good call awesum colour , what color did u have on your r32 ?:arco:

madalex said:
yer good call awesum colour , what color did u have on your r32 ?:arco:

Anthracite Grey

Here is a pic:

IMG_0263.jpg

And here is my S3:

IMG_0613.jpg

I've actually thought of colour I'd consider, Deep Blue like on the Golf R32. Looks alot better in the metal than it does in pics. Wonder if it'd look as good on an A3 :hubbahubba:

What is the BEST colour to have your s3 in ???? exclusice or standard

madalex said:
What is the BEST colour to have your s3 in ???? exclusice or standard

IMHO White or Sprint Blue.

I went for Sprint Blue.

klauster said:

Oh yes, Daytona grey, I have to agree!!

IM really considering this Liquid yellow Pearl From renault , WHat you all THInkkkk ????????

yellow.jpg
Guys What DO YOU THINK > ?

I always liked the colour of my Mark IV - Jazz Blue - not sure what it would look like on an A3 though.

I think an S3 in the R26 colour would look good - you could even order the graphic set from Renault to go with it :p

I'd say you'd have to do a PaintChop trial before you order though.

Paul