Just ordered my first Audi !

Markm49

Reaction score
After 4 years of driving around in my Seat Alhambra 130TDI (4 kids!) its the wifes turn to have the van ! 12 weeks leadtime is going to go by very slowly.

Cannot wait to have some fun !

Nice choice :icon_thumright:

Each of those 12 weeks is going to feel like a very long time from now on...

Yeah I remember what those 12 weeks were like, not good. But you'll enjoy it all the more when you receive it.:)

I wonder what percentage of Audi dervs being ordered are now the 170? Welcome to the forums, it will feel like a long long time.

Hi and welcome to the forum.

As you will see from my signature I have the same A3 Sportback 2.0-170 SE as you have ordered. Mine is now nearly 5 months old, so if you have any questions at all during the waiting time, please feel free to ask, either on the forum or by PM.

Hello and welcome plenty of guys on here with 170 tdi hope you enjoy it still loving mine.

Yes hi, I am first time buyer coming from a Skoda VRS mine was born on wednesday so only a few weeks now.:meeting:

Just out of interest (as I have never driven the 170 TDI) - what is the mid range acceleration actually like - I drove a BMW 320D the other day and that had serious pickup between the 50-80MPH range, more then enough to comfortably overtake two or even three cars on the right stretch of road. Are we talking similar or perhaps even better then the 320D ?