2010 Audi A3 review

torres

Reaction score
Here's a new review on the 2010 Audi A3, with details on performance, features and history, as well as a photo gallery.

" A brand new generation of Audi’s premium compact, the A3 will be offered at the end of 2010. This car is intended to become the most attractive vehicle in the segment and will be offered in at least three different body types. The first new A3 to go in production will be a 3-door sports hatch with a very dynamic line and an ascendant profile. The front will be even more dynamic than it currently is, and the rear will offer an inclined window. The other two will be a 5-door sedan and a convertible..."

Audi_A3_2010_TS_01_01_5w.jpg

Audi_A3_2010_TS_02_01_6w.jpg

Here's a link to the full review:
2010 Audi A3 - Top Speed

And to the photo gallery:
2010 Audi A3 wallpapers and high resolution photos - Top Speed

Looks awesome but looks a bit like a bmw 1 series...

I like it :thumbsup:

I'm calling this a hoax. There's no Audi sources in that article and since when are photos or even artist impressions of a new mainstream model available 2 years before launch? Manufacturers go out of their way to hide new model concepts.

Those photos look a lot like the A3 shooting brake concept that were on Fourtitude forums too.

100% they are photoshop fakes and the article is simply advertising bait.

I like the look of the car but don't believe it for one minute definetly fake.

Pretty sure Audi won't detract too much fom the current shape as its such a good seller.

I think its aweful...

Defo a fake, its not going to change that much for sure. I bet you a wheel bolt on that one.

DM

If it was real I'd buy one tomorrow if I could!

And I bet those people who dis-like it thought exactly the same about the 8P. It takes time for some people to adapt to new concepts and ideas.

I adopt but the back looks to much like a coupe and not a hatchback which the A3 has always been. Unless this is a A3 coupe and there is different hatchback look.

That's just a Chrysler Crossfire (??) with an Audi badge.
Not that the Chrysler is a bad looking car,just saying.
I doubt Audi would ever be brave enough to put something that looks like this into production.
They haven't got it in them.
They play it safe every time.

I'll wait for the official pics, remember how many different versions of the 8P A3 and S3 we were treated to before they were coming out!

BMW meets Mercedes Compressor meets whatever car that could be chopped into it! Why not throw in a Vauxhall Viva while you're at it. Better still... a Morris Minor!!!

Just got brochure through the door advertising the new dealership Teeside have, they list the A3 Cab launch as early next year.

Just for peoples info!