Collected our A3 tonight

EddyH

Reaction score
Some of you may have seen my other posts asking questions about the A3. Well tonight we collected an A3 to replace my wife's Ibiza and I have to admit I'm a little jealous, especially of all the toys.

It's a 53 plate dolphin grey 2.0 TDI Sport, extras include xenons and headlight washers, auto lights, auto wipers, auto dimming rear view mirror, Symphony II stereo, interior light pack, cruise control, rear sunblind and leather/alcantara seats. It also has a nokia bluetooth kit but I expect this will be swapped for an OEM one in the near future.

So far I'm very impressed with the quality of the interior and how it drives, it really does feel like a new car despite being over 3yrs old.

Auto wipers on a 53 plate? Don't think so - they didn't offer it back then.

Other than that - enjoy :)

Vertigo1 said:
Auto wipers on a 53 plate? Don't think so - they didn't offer it back then.

Other than that - enjoy :)

Yeah, my mistake, wasn't advertised with them, I just assumed they came with the other auto stuff.

Auto wipers were first listed in the June 2004 price list.

Can't wait to see it Eddy. We really ought to meet up again sooner rather than later. Obviously you won't be driving though :)

So dare I ask? Any 'plans' for the car...?

:edit:

Maybe you should have a chat with curly and beddie...

rich1068 said:
Can't wait to see it Eddy. We really ought to meet up again sooner rather than later. Obviously you won't be driving though :)

So dare I ask? Any 'plans' for the car...?

:edit:

Maybe you should have a chat with curly and beddie...

Yeah, we'll definitely have a mini meet sometime soon, Josh can bring his Audi too!

Plans aren't too major; Sat Nav and phatnoise are definitely getting done, other than that maybe a remap and different wheels.

EDIT - Louise wants some ali pedals too.

You know Josh is doing his CBT 'crash' course as we speak? ****** idiot lol!

Get in touch with Neil on www.audi-accessories.co.uk for your new bits and bobs. In fact, pass the laptop over to Louise and let her browse the site :)

Congratulations Eddy, sounds like a nice example mate so get some pics up :)

I can also 100% recommend the Bluefin remap as it transformed my car, should of left the factory like that in the first place..

Enjoy your stay here mate and don't let the 'Model year and Options police' bother you too much..... lol ;)

Beddie said:
Congratulations Eddy, sounds like a nice example mate so get some pics up :)

I can also 100% recommend the Bluefin remap as it transformed my car, should of left the factory like that in the first place..

Enjoy your stay here mate and don't let the 'Model year and Options police' bother you too much..... lol ;)

We're very pleased, as soon as we get the Ibiza sold then we'll spend a bit of money on the A3 starting with sat nav.