S3 - Quartz Grey

imperator

Reaction score
I decided to have my S3 in a custom colour, as I wasn't 100% happy with the selections on offer. Saw the Quartz Grey on a Q7 and thought that would look smart on a S3. I am very happy with the end result, as choosing a custom colour is always risky. I have had the car for 2 weeks and only had to clean the wheels so far, which is an improvement on my last black car. Please let me know what you think.

s31.jpg

s32.jpg

s33.jpg

s34.jpg

s35.jpg

now that does look very nice :)

did you have pay alot extra for the paint ?

Just abit, £1500-1600 if I remember correctly. It was quartz or the buckets!

Got to say i don't usualy like silver or grey cars but that looks ace :cool:

Very nice, not sure on the price thou. I know I deffo would not spend that cash on a colour choice, but it does look well

Looks fantastic, I suppose it doesn't cost all that much when you deduct the cost of a 'standard' metallic colour from the £1500.

In fact, it looks very similar to the Seal Grey on my Porka :)

Looks good - I am a fan of the custom colours - had a previous TT in Berry Pearl and I think regardless of the colour - the individuality makes it all worth while. That does look cool tho - and grey is the best colour ;)

Currently trying to chose a colour for my next car.

C_Audiboy said:
Looks fantastic, I suppose it doesn't cost all that much when you deduct the cost of a 'standard' metallic colour from the £1500.

In fact, it looks very similar to the Seal Grey on my Porka :)

That's exactly how i feel about it. And really the colour choice is the most important option you buy.:icon_thumright:

TDI-line said:
That's exactly how i feel about it. And really the colour choice is the most important option you buy.:icon_thumright:

Hi TDI,

Are you goint to add this to the collection thread?

Regards, John.

JohnS3 said:
Hi TDI,

Are you goint to add this to the collection thread?

Regards, John.

Agreed. TDI. Can you please update the collection thread.

imperator, Very nice colour. :hubbahubba: I saw Daytona Grey on an RS4 but having seen Sprint Blue on an RS6 a day earlier (and having a grey car last time) decided a custom colour was not my thing and buckets were...

Nice looking car. I'm sure I saw one in the same colour at a car show in Worthing over the weekend. It was on an Audi stand and had a black grill surround which looked very nice IMO...I'm beginning to like the dark surrounds on dark cars and I seem to be seeing a lot of RS4's with it (which might be standard for the RS4??).

looks the same as dolphin to me???? Certainly wouldn't pay £1500 for an 'exclusive' grey as it really doesn't stand out from other greys??? I'd have spent that money elsewhere definately - you will never get it back.

But thats not to say i don't like grey - i think grey suits the A3 very well, miles better than silver, nice neutral cool looking colour.