Anyones Used Pentagon Glass For Tinted Windows ( Bury )?

DaveS3Turbo

Sepang Blue S3
Reaction score
As above,

anyone used pentagon glass in bury?
Are they rogues?

DM

Yes Pentagon are excellent my first S3 had it done by them.

IVe used the branch in Birmingham severaltimes, and most recently on the new S3 the Pentagon in Romford. Pentagon's service is absolutely excellent and their quality is impeccable. As said earlier alot of famous people use them and AFAIK alot of dealers use them as preffered partners.

My tints were originally done by Pentagon in Heywood (5mins from Bury), Bolton Audi use them to do their cars which is where my car was originally bought from by the previous owner and i bought the car 2nd hand from the same place.

Last mth the passenger window tint started to peel as a litle bit was catching on the window seal, i rang Bolton Audi and they got Pentagon to ring me and they did so within 10mins and arranged for the tint to be sorted.

I drove up there and they were packed out but they stopped one job they were on and started work on mine, cracking bunch of guys, really friendly and professional.

I would very much reccomend them for sure, also some places trim the tinted part of the window which goes into the door seal leaving around 5mm of untinted window at the top but pentagon file it so that the whole window is tinted including the part that goes into the window seal.

Mine peeled because not enough was filed away when it was fitted but to be honest i don't really mind as they pulled all the stops out to sort it for me.

RobinA3 thats where mine will be done I think.
Andy Devlin mentioned pilsworth, thats in Bury right. He mentioned Pentagon, so im thinking it must be the same place.

DM

mitch78 said:
Pretty much the best window film available, I don't know about Bury, but service in Leeds is excellent. I suppose when most of your customers are premiership footballers, your going to give good service.

Mitch,

Could I ask how much did it cost? Been thinking of getting the sportback done.

Cheers
Rich

Mines been done

Midnight In Back
Smoke In Front

Looks The Dogs...On Solor Orange.

Mine is light smoke all round, no problems as they aren't too dark.

Will get some pics when its dry if that ever happens.

Have done a really good job however there is bubble in one windows, will it dry out i a few days for me to press down.

Or am i going to have to go back with it.

DM