how do i fix this?

audi_driver

S LINE
Reaction score
hey everyone, ive got my car back from a local garage, but closer inspection i see imperfections on their work. The bit where i circled is slightly inner than the other side of the car, the other side of the car is pushed out more (more round). How do i fix this? should i take it to audi and ask them to hammer it out so its symmetrical to the other side? the photo doesnt do it justice.:(

I'm unsure what the original job was nor can I seeany problem from the photo, but its rare you get an 'as factory' fit if its a replacement bumper/rear smash.

If you paid for the job and your unhappy then you're well within your rights to ask them to fix it. Having said that, it might end up worse.

I took a look at my car and there is a VERY slight difference between left and right wheel arch and mine hasn't been repaired.

Unless it's much worse that the picture indicates I'd say that was a good repair.

The problem is that you are hyper sensitive about the car now as you know where the damage was. The finish in the picture looks like a high quality job to me.

Take a look at the left/right front wheel arch. Is there any difference there?

ur right, u cant really see in the piicture, but u need a closer look and feel it to know that theres a slight difference from the other side of the arch. I admit im a bit sensative wen it comes to my car lol. ull probably think am crazy but im taking it to audi bodyshop and see if they will fix it for me, i think its a hammering job