Audi Solihull Launch Party

Spin140

Reaction score
Anyone else had an invite to this on 17th July?

Event runs from 7pm until 11 and includes sit down meal/wine and entertainment, the advertising pack states the function is to celebrate the opening of Listers largest Audi dealership and celebrate it's initial success.

I have bought 2 cars off them this year so this may be the reason I got the invite, anyone else going ?

On a separate note they do have an Audi R8 in the showroom if anyone fancies a look in the flesh - Superb, but guess it should be at £96,000 for the model shown.

This is now my local Audi dealer, been there many-a-time.

Is this to launch the dealership or a specific model? Seems a bit late to launch the dealership, it's been going for months now.

Vertigo1 said:
This is now my local Audi dealer, been there many-a-time.

Is this to launch the dealership or a specific model? Seems a bit late to launch the dealership, it's been going for months now.

Yeah I thought it was strange at first as they opened back in Feb but definetly to celebrate dealership opening rather than a model launch. No doubt they hope to gain some sales by networking but they will have no joy with me I'm quite happy at the moment.

At the moment I'm unsure wether to attend and have to send an RSVP early next week.

Weekend of the 17th seems to be the launch date of the A5. Just had an invite to Cardiff Audi, just my luck am working nights.

Spin140 said:
On a separate note they do have an Audi R8 in the showroom if anyone fancies a look in the flesh - Superb, but guess it should be at £96,000 for the model shown.

Whaaaaaaaat... ?!?!?!?
Holy crap...

rosscotdi said:
Just had my information thruogh about Warrington Audi's A5 launch on the 14th

My pass arrived on tuesday for the A5 launch on the 14th via Audi Macclesfield, are Warrington having there's at Adlington Hall too? If so, i'll see you there mate... :icon_thumright:

bowfer said:
Whaaaaaaaat... ?!?!?!?
Holy crap...

Don't worry Bowfer, it's proper chav, like all Audis these days...

normski said:
Don't worry Bowfer, it's proper chav, like all Audis these days...

Are you Bowfer baiting?? Brave man!! ;)

I'm also Audi B'ham......sorry Solihull customer, anyway isn't Chelmsley Wood in Solihull ?

I've had two in the last 12 months but no invite, maybe it was something I said

bowfer said:
No YOU are.

*walks away having won the argument*

What argument exactly? And how have you won it...

Perhaps instead of being so anti-Audi and negative all the ****** time, you should f@*& off to the miserable opinionated tossers forum...

www.whiningoldwoman.com/forums/irritatingtwat

or possiblty just start and stick to your own thread here about everyone elses car's being chav, your Audi being ***** and every other car being better than Audi, how you like to ride your bike and stop other people driving like twats, but then are allowed to drive your own in this very manner in your attempt to "own" every other road user in your wife's 2CV, because you are the undiscovered Lewis Hamilton....and don't forget to include how your opinion matters above everyone elses...should be a good thread for anyone who likes total hypocracy and contradiction, not to mention the lack of spaces after commas...lol

I guess he kind of rattles your cage then. :)

Made me laugh reading that reply.

And..... your link doesn't work. (jk)

Beddie said:
My pass arrived on tuesday for the A5 launch on the 14th via Audi Macclesfield, are Warrington having there's at Adlington Hall too? If so, i'll see you there mate... :icon_thumright:
My dad got an A5 launch invite from lancaster audi at old trafford in a couple of weeks. I didn't get anything from stockport audi for me :( Should have bought mine from macclesfield audi (it's only down the road lol) and might have got an invite.

I saw several R8s in the Audi Forum at the plant at Neckarsulm when I visited a couple of weeks ago. A couple were complete and one was a cutaway showing all the 'insides'. Took some nice photos. Also saw one on the road having just left the Audi Forum carpark.

Decided they were a little on the expensive side for me at the moment so I made do with a 9" long one in JetBlau. (1:18 scale model) Very nice though, both the real thing and the model.