New 170 S-Line: the new black!

si_reading

Reaction score
Website
simonreading.me.uk
Replaced my black A3 Sport today with my new Ibis White version :D :D It's really nice!!

2.0TDI 170 S-Line, Xenon+, Black Optic Pack, Leather, Bose Sound System.

My new wheels haven't arrived yet so just on the normal 18" S-Line rims, but new 19's should be here in two weeks from the Rimstlye guys ;)

Pics...

DSC00886-vi.jpg

DSC00888-vi.jpg

DSC00891-vi.jpg

DSC00892-vi.jpg

All other pics are here!!

:thumbs:

Very nice. White does seem to suit the A3.
The black optic pack also just makes it that little bit different. :thumbsup:

Stunning, just stunning. I'm a big fan of white and the optics pack along with the alu mirrors sets it alight!

Very good taste!

Btw, how did you go about the trade and how comes?

emzino said:
Stunning, just stunning. I'm a big fan of white and the optics pack along with the alu mirrors sets it alight!

Very good taste!

Btw, how did you go about the trade and how comes?
Cheers for all your comment :)

Traded it in with my local Audi Dealer. My best mate is one of the managers there so has looked after me on prices/costs etc. I am paying a bit more on this one than my old black one but this one is a much better spec.

benw123 said:
Nice choice! Agree with marms, the black SFG works perfectly with white.

What is "black SFG"?

Whats the grip like having 170bhp through front wheel drive?

LOOKS AWSEOME in white, black optic pack sets it off a treat, very nice3 motor, distinctive and quite rare, enjoy it....

Wouldn't usually go for white for any car, but somehow the A3 pulls it off nicely!
Lookin' good there.

white stands out but i find that because its so light you don't see the highlights of reflections very well - hence less 'percieved shine' and i like my cars shiny!